Bold and Determined is opening its doors to writers all across the world.
Of course, we are not opening the doors to anyone and everyone – the hiring process is very selective.
Not just anyone can get in, but people with vision, talent and ambition will be able to find a home here.
Before I tell you who I'm looking for, please allow me to paint a picture of B&D future…
B&D will be transitioning from a one man blog to a digital publishing empire.
I know many of you enjoy my writing, and I thank you tremendously, but to have daily content B&D will need multiple writers.
It takes me a very long time to write one article. This results in two or less articles per month.
I think you, dear reader, deserve a place where you can read daily content.
To publish great daily content, we will bring on board both staff writers (writers exclusive to B&D) and we will allow guest articles from other bloggers.
The topics will always center around the same themes (winning) but we will allow a broader range of content to be published.
I've been accused of being arrogant, but I'm not so arrogant to believe that I know everything about every subject.
But other people are experts and those are the people we want at B&D.
So we are bringing experts on board to develop the content that I don't personally write about.
That is where you, would-be author, come in.
That means you should already be an expert in one of the following fields: finance, entrepreneurship, style & grooming, technology, miscellaneous.
(Please note: B&D is not looking for writers/articles on the following subjects: PUA, dating coaching, “Game”, red pill, manosphere, opinion pieces, or general whining).
To be considered for a position of staff writer you should already be a somebody and not a nobody.
You should have lived a life of experience – we will not accept writers who do not have an abundance of life experience.
You should also be an excellent writer.
I'm not a teacher, I'm not a babysitter and I don't want to be. I don't mind developing talent, but to develop talent means you already have talent in the first place.
So sorry, but if you have not done anything extraordinary you will not qualify for a position as staff writer for the Website for Winners.
Extraordinary people only!
That means experience – it does not mean you believe you will someday do something great.
I'm not looking for some-day-ers, I'm looking for been-there, done-that writers.
Please note: as a staff writer you will need to both come up with your own article ideas and you will be assigned articles based on your experience.
B&D is looking for both staff writers and guest post authors.
The position of a staff writer is paid (this discussion is private).
The position of guest author is not paid (guest authors will be awarded a prominent link to their website).
A guest post author will already have his own blog, a staff writer will be an exclusive content creator for Bold and Determined.
If you wish to publish a guest post on B&D please go here.
If you wish to apply to be a staff author please go here.
Best of luck to you.
Do not do any of these 5 things if you wish to write for B&D.
1) Do not apply if you have not lived a life of experience. Do not send me an email saying “I know I don't have a lot of experience but”. If you don't have experience you will not be hired, end of story. College students are not encouraged to apply.
2) Do not use YouTube videos in your guest article submissions. If we wanted to watch videos we'd be on YouTube and not on B&D. Write words or bust.
3) Do not pepper your guest article submissions with endless quotes from other authors. If your words aren't good enough without assurance from other, better writers then you are not good enough for B&D. When you use endless quotes in your articles you may as well say “I do not believe in myself or my words, so take their word for it, don't take my word”.
4) Do not curse in your guest article submissions. Your entry will be deleted without even being read. You have not earned the right to curse.
5) Do not send me complainers articles or opinion pieces. B&D is a business not a Facebook page. Your job is to help people, not to complain. Complain articles will not be read or accepted, ever. This is business, I cannot say this enough – if you cannot understand you are writing for a business then you have no business sending a guest submission.
If you do any of the 5 items above your guest submission will not be read and your application will be rejected with no word to you.