They say the world is changing rapidly but I disagree.
I say the world already changed rapidly and people are still playing catch-up. Meanwhile, smart people know that right now we are in a gold rush.
Right now is the first and only time in human history that you can turn yourself into a business. Not on a small level either, that's what nobody understands yet…
You can make tons of money and still not be considered a “celebrity.” You can have enormous influence and not even be on a television show. You can make 50k a month with less than 3,000 twitter followers.
This is what nobody really understands yet – you can be yourself and make yourself wealthy while doing it.
Right now is the only time in history this is possible and anybody who has a talent, skill, idea or vision should be getting in on the action, because right now anything is possible.
Anything is possible, with one caveat: You have to know that anything is possible. Information is useless if it is unknown to you.
So what's the solution?
Learn the information and let it sink in like a revelation.
The recent B&D BBQ was a fun meet and greet. I had such a great time I stayed for an extra 5 hours after the meetup was scheduled to end.
But one thing happened at the BBQ that I didn't really expect… there are SO MANY people are on the journey to making money either as an entrepreneur or as a “You, Inc” style personality.
And all of them on the journey had tremendous enthusiasm and all of them had phenomenal questions. I enjoyed very much discussing and answering their questions with them.
Answering those questions was such an enormous eye-opener for me, in a couple of ways:
1) Many people are still missing a certain ingredient (the knowledge) in taking their business to the next level.
2) You need to be around other like-minded people to take your business to the next level. Need, not want.
You need to be around other like-minded people because they build your energy and you build their energy.
What do I always say about building? Building is the fun part.
The simple act of discussing business with like-minds leads to bigger business in my experience.
That's why I'm going to do another meetup, this time in Las Vegas.
Victor Pride in Las Vegas Seminar – Saturday, February 11, 2017.
So what's happening in Las Vegas? In Las Vegas we are going to discuss business.
You're going to learn how to make money by being yourself and you're going to learn how to leverage that into a true business with you as the boss.
We cover these objectives and topics (and more that are still up my sleeve):
- Building a brand, the importance of choosing the right name
- Managing your brand, managing your time and managing your employees time
- The High Energy Entrepreneur method of building energy first thing in the morning
- How writing down your notes and thoughts will actually help you succeed
- The ancient war classic The Art of War and how it applies to digital businesses today
- How to be charismatic
- Why you need to be selfish and ruthless in business, and how that selfishness helps everybody involved (and how to reconcile being a good human with being selfish and ruthless in business)
- Why you need to network, not just for deals, but for inspiration, energy and enthusiasm
- How to take off the mask of uncertainty and put on the mask of certainty
- Why you need to keep all questions brief and to the point (ramblers don't ever get the right answer because no one ever understands their true question)
- The 7 most important rules to follow when building your brand and becoming the boss
- The 5 qualities of a great leader
- and much more!
Is this a lecture or a sermon? No, it is not a lecture or a sermon, though I will do the majority of the speaking.
This seminar is interactive and I encourage all attendees to ask questions and to speak their mind. I will be answering any and all questions that the attendees have.
You know I'm a big believer in speaking my way to the answer, so that's what we're going to to at the seminar, we are going to talk through your possibilities until your one true path is clear (or clearer).
The Las Vegas seminar address:
Golden Nugget Las Vegas
129 East Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Golden Nugget phone: (702) 386-8124 or toll free 1-800-634-3454
The name of the event is “Victor Pride”.
It will be held in the Pebble Beach 3 Meeting Room on Saturday 2/11/2017 from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm.
The Golden Nugget is located on Fremont St in downtown Las Vegas just minutes from the Strip.
It is easily accessible from McCarran International Airport and the rest of the valley with close proximity to both U.S. Highway 95 and Interstate 15.
The ticket price is $100 when you purchase your ticket electronically (link below). The price is $140 if you purchase your ticket at the door.
When you arrive at the seminar, you need only to show your phone receipt or tell us your email address. You do not need to print out a ticket.
Rules of the seminar:
The Samurai of old is today's modern Japanese businessman and they run business in a very strategic way: before they make any big decision, they talk through all possibilities. This is what they do:
- All matters should be decided by public discussion.
- We will all unite in an effort to achieve common objectives.
- We all walk the same path (or want to) and are therefore equal.
- We will cast off and eliminate outdated customs and follow the laws of nature.
- New knowledge should be sought throughout the universe, thereby strengthening our power.
We will follow those same guidelines. In addition, no phone and no video/audio recording while the seminar is in session. All phones must be turned off.
The #1 rule is not to divulge specific information about another member or his business without his express approval or permission. This is Las Vegas, what happens in the seminar stays in the seminar.
We're here to help ourselves and to help each other. I expect these seminars to turn into a brotherhood in time, and brothers never take sides against the family.
Can't wait to see you there.
PS – I always use the phrase You, Inc. to describe being in business as yourself, but I would like a better phrase. Any seminar attendee who comes up with a better name than You, Inc. will be refunded 100% of his ticket price.