A Shogun is a delegator and a deal maker. Therefore it is a vital key of Sho'Gunna mentality to connect with, network with, meet with and form friendships with other NWR.
For any Shogun in training, it is vital to your mission to connect with other up and coming Ronin for the following reasons:
- To form friendships with others on the same journey as you.
- To help you find potential future business partners.
- To have a network of fellow Ronin to plan and plan with and help you break through obstacles and barriers.
- Groups are more powerful than lone Ronin. One Ronin has his own energy but a group of NWR working towards the same goal form a more powerful energy. Working as a group rather than as a lone Ronin can help speed the momentum of the NWR's business interests.
- Mutual support helps you through times you feel distracted, less than motivated, or discouraged. When you do feel discouraged, the network of the NWR is there to help you find courage again.
How can you find other ronin-in-training, NWR, and Shogun?
The Network of the NWR
All up-and-coming Ronin-in-training, NWR, and Shogun in training can introduce themselves and meet like-minded individuals at the Network of the NWR.
It is the Network of the NWR that will help you climb to tremendous new heights, heights that would be impossible to climb alone.
Networking is the key to rapid growth, which is why you introduce yourself to the Network of the NWR and you spend time cultivating relationships.
If you join the Network of the NWR looking for money tomorrow you will be sorely disappointed. Shogun must spend time getting to know people before trying to do business.
If you join the Network of the NWR with a mind of patience, and with the simple goal of meeting others on the same journey as you, you will gain everything from it.
Introduce yourself, be patiently impatient, and aim for greatness.