From the desk of Victor Pride
Subj: How to stop crawling to nowhere and start climbing to somewhere
Are you plagued by procrastination?
Don't worry my friendly friend, I'm not here to judge you. I've been there myself. For years I was plagued by procrastination.
I used to not be able to do anything it seemed. I just didn't have the mental energy. I'd set out to do something but I'd end up doing nothing! It was terrible. And it lasted several damn years!
It got so bad that I couldn't do anything. It seems like I only worked about once a month, or even less. I knew being a brain-dead fool was no way to live life so I MADE MYSELF go on a quest to find the damn answer to productivity and kill procrastination forever.
Eventually I found what I was looking for. I overcame the odds and I beat procrastination. I'm going to show you how to beat procrastination too.
How the heck did I do it?
Here's my super simple secret of productivity…
- Have something to work on
- Take brain booster pills
“Brain booster pills, really Victor?!”
Yes, you're damn right!
A lot of people want some “natural remedy” for focus and concentration… ignoring the fact they've BEEN NATURAL! and they are still not able to concentrate! Brain fog is a bad disease that makes it very hard to put 2 and 2 together.
Do you actually want the real secret of productivity or do you want some feel-good baloney about how “being natural” is so great even though it doesn't actually work to increase your focus?
If you think natural is great, go be natural. If you want the #1 supplement that actually boosts brain power then keep reading and learn my secret weapon…
THE SECRET OF PRODUCTIVITY
A lot of people don't want to give away their success secrets because it gives other people “the edge”. Fuck that! I hated being too brain-dead to do any good work and I'd hate for any other man to be in that same position when I know there is a fix.
I went on a long search for the best supplement for mental focus. I searched for vitamins to increase mental focus, supplements for concentration and memory, vitamins for focus and memory, pills for concentration and memory, the best brain supplements… anything that would work is what I was searching for!
I didn't want drugs like modafinil or adderrall, I wanted something more natural that actually worked!
This is what I found…
Introducing … RED FOCUS
THE BEST SUPPLEMENT FOR MENTAL FOCUS
My search lasted nearly a year and a half! I never wanted to take medicines from doctors, those things always have big consequences on down the line. I made it a point to suffer, search, and wait for the best natural brain supplements. I wanted brain supplements that actually worked and didn't have nasty side effects. Red Focus is what I found.
(On my quest to find Red Focus you know what I learned? I learned how to concentrate on one thing at a time.)
What is Red Focus?
Red Focus is the best “controlled stimulant” on the market.
Red Focus was designed to help you control your concentration and stay focused all day long—without any of the harsh side effects of traditional stimulants.
Red Focus is the #1 natural and legal alternative to Adderall, Modafinil, Ritalin, and all other prescription medications designed to enhance your levels of focus.
BENEFITS OF RED FOCUS:
- Mental clarity
- Cognitive function
- Absorption (learning)
What Can You Expect When You're on Red Focus?
Red Focus will help you lock-in to whatever task you have before you. Many users report feeling a smooth, laser-like, level of focus.
Where Red Focus really shines is by helping you get into “the zone” when you’re working. Red Focus will help you concentrate on what you are doing and will help you ignore distractions and continue working for a long period of time without you noticing how long you are working for.
Red Focus will NOT have you bouncing off the walls…it is more like a strong background effect instead of a rush or “high”.
RED FOCUS INGREDIENTS
Red Focus contains a proprietary blend of 10 potent nootropics that work together to target and improve the efficiency of neurotransmitters in your brain.
(The name “nootropic” is actually used relatively loosely as any chemical substance that can improve brain function without negatively affecting the brain.)
- Vitamin B6: a vitamin that plays a role in cognitive development through the biosynthesis and creation of neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B12: a vitamin that offers an array of nootropic benefits both in terms of neuron development and maintenance as well as cognitive processes related to memory, learning, concentration and reasoning. It works by helping the maintenance and production of DNA, RNA, and nerve cells in the body.
- Bacopa: a nootropic herb used in Ayurvedic medicine. Bacopa monnieri reduces anxiety, enhances cognition, and improves memory function. Bacopa monnieri works by improving communication in your nervous system. It does that by increasing the growth of your nerve endings (called dendrites).
- AlphaSize: a nutrient that promotes the formation of acetylcholine (AC), a vital neurotransmitter compound involved in all key brain functions and mental sharpness. It leads to improvements in memory, concentration, learning, recall, and focus. It works by providing an immediate boost of choline to the body.
- Yerba Mate: a tea indigenous to South America. Yerba Mate naturally contains many important and health boosting compounds for the body. It is known for improving short-term memory, increasing cognitive stimulation, reducing anxiety, and increasing overall cognitive function.
- Theobromine: a compound derived from the cacao plant (chocolate). Theobromine naturally increases blood flow, alertness, attention, and executive function. It works by opening up the blood vessels and blocking adenosine receptors in the brain.
- PhosphatidylSerine 20%: a naturally occurring phospholipid compound vital to the efficient functioning of brain cells. It is known for its significant benefits related to memory, learning, attention and mood. It works by helping the brain metabolize glucose, bind with neurotransmitters, and create synapses.
- L-Theanine: an amino acid which promotes relaxation without sedation. Additional effects are stress reduction and improved attention. It is found almost exclusively in the tea plant (Camellia sinensis).
- Vinpocetine: a compound that is known for enhancing cognition, sharpening memory and improving mood. It works by acting as a vasodilator and anti-inflammatory agent in the brain, increasing blood circulation and oxygen utilization.
- Huperzine A: a compound derived from the Chinese club moss Huperzia serrata. It is known primarily for its ability to enhance memory and cognition. It works by increasing the amount of neurotransmitters in the brain.
How to Use Red Focus
Take 2 capsules of Red Focus on an empty stomach, 30 – 60 minutes before you plan to begin working on something that requires your utmost attention and focus.
You will feel the strongest effects from Red Focus 1 – 3 hours after you take it and while it varies person to person, you can feel the effects for up to 8 hours.
Unlike most traditional stimulants (prescription and legal) you will NOT experience any comedown or crash after taking Red Focus. Red Supplements specifically avoided adding traditional stimulants like caffeine to Red Focus in order to avoid the sharp decline and crash that accompanies those compounds.
(Though drinking a cup of black coffee when you take Red Focus will boost its effects.)
This allows for a much smoother level of focus, which in my opinion is preferred much more than that cracked out feeling you get when you're stimmed out of your mind on drugs like Ephedrine and Adderall.
How Does Red Focus Compare with Modafinil?
Modafinil is a prescription drug that is designed to help you stay awake. This is why it is prescribed for people who have narcolepsy, insomnia, and work-shift sleep disorder. It is illegal to have without a prescription. More hours awake does not mean more hours of productivity. The long half-life and crash after taking Modafinil often does the opposite.
Red Focus is a legal nootropic supplement that boosts your productivity and focus. It gives you clear, sharp focus to get stuff done with no come down or crash afterwards.
How Does Red Focus Compare with Adderall?
Adderall is a prescription drug for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Adderall is simply an amphetamine with a chemical makeup similar to methamphetamine, ecstasy and cocaine. It is illegal to have without a prescription (and it is also a poison). Once Adderall gets into the brain it mimics the actions of adrenaline, and it without a doubt helps focus and concentration levels a significant amount. However, the drug has a high potential for abuse, coupled with a strong tendency of addiction, leading many to psychological and physical dependence.
Red Focus is a legal nootropic supplement that helps boost your productivity and focus to get things done. It will not have you bouncing off the walls like Adderall, it is not addictive like Adderall, and there is no comedown or crash like Adderall. Instead, Red Focus will help give you a smooth, clean, boost of attention and focus when you need it the most and will gradually fade away as the day goes on.
THE SECRET WAY TO USE RED FOCUS
There is one secret way to use Red Focus that makes it much more powerful…
YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO CONCENTRATE ON!
If you have nothing to concentrate on, then no focus pill in the world is going to help you. For a focus pill to work, there has to be something you are prepared to focus on. Ex: blog articles, school work, the gym, art, painting, work, anything – just make sure it's something!
This is what I learned on my quest to find Red Focus… I learned that you have to have something to focus on, and when you do it becomes so much easier to focus!
Focus should be fun, it should not be a drag. If you're having a hard time focusing, it is very likely that you aren't doing something you enjoy. No magic pill in the world will help you do something you don't enjoy.
What Red Focus will do, is totally enhance the focus you have for something that you actually want to do. If you don't want to do it, maybe you don't need pills… maybe you just need to do something else?
If you have something you actually want to do…
When the work is done, you'll be damn glad you did.
Until next time.
PS – You can buy Red Focus right here.
DISCLAIMER: B&D is affiliated with Red Supplements. Try the product and you will see for yourself without any doubt how well it actually works.