Here is episode #41 of the Bold and Determined Podcast.
The streaming audio is available above.
If you prefer to listen to this podcast in a different format here are the direct links:
In the last episode we discussed:
- The demonic possessions of so many modern people
- The agenda to create a one world religion
- How and why to have a strong moral code
- How to make money without selling your soul
- Why fame is slavery
- Why it's good to be intolerant
- Why you need a “Plan B” when chaos happens
In this episode we discuss:
- The principle of polarity and how understanding paradox can help you succeed
- The only 2 ways to escape the rat race
- Nature's law of the fittest
- The reality of good and evil
- How to gain wealth and buy your freedom
- When can you stop learning and studying?
- Why stoicism is a failure
- and much more!
Red Monkey is Going Away!
We have precious few left in stock. When they're gone, they're gone forever.
Alexander asks… (38:32)