Here is episode #33 of the Bold and Determined Podcast.
The streaming audio is available above.
If you prefer to listen to this podcast in a different format here are the direct links:
In the last episode we discussed:
- How to get over a breakup
- Why women make you lazy
- Should men be virgins?
- Why do Asians dye their skin and hair to be lighter?
- How to prevent common colds and always be healthy
- How to develop ultimate will-power
- How to be a better “minimalist”
In this episode we discuss:
- Why vegans always lie
- Dreams on the carnivore diet
- Are we living in a simulation?
- Why dating is a waste of time
- Why lies are so destructive
- The military and the police
- Why you might want to “opt out”
Are you tired of not getting a good night's sleep? If so…
Marquise asks… (4:27)
Hey Uncle Vic, What’s your thoughts on Rawvana? One of the most famous Vegan youtubers who had over 3.5 million Subscribers, has been caught on camera sucking on some succulent meat in Mexico. The vegan community is in shambles. She releases an apology but her comment section is being destroyed, and she done lost 1.9 million subscribers and counting.
Michael asks… (29:36)
Hi Vic! I’ve been 3 weeks on a 0 carbs 99,5% carnivore diet. I feel all the benefits you say but the thing that amazes me the most is that now I dream every night and wake up remembering the dreams. Somebody doesn’t want us to dream?
Brian asks… (34:08)
What’s your thoughts on the simulation theory?
Al asks… (35:40)
I wanted to ask you how do you remember things that you read and study or hear I’m trying to make a study of your articles and trying to make a study and remember what you say from these podcasts for the rest of my life.. how do you learn and study and remember things from Books or other forms of media?
Leo asks… (37:51)