Here is episode #11 of the Bold and Determined Podcast.
The streaming audio is available above.
If you prefer to listen to this podcast in a different format here are the direct links:
In the last episode we discussed: unspeakable acts of cruelty, “Going Galt”, Monk Mode, manipulation, and the modern dark ages.
In this episode we discuss: How to develop an unbreakable mindset, the plan to homosexualize the west, Joe Rogan, the importance of race, the incredible power of positive thinking, and more on the Carnivore diet/vegetable conspiracy.
Graham says… (2:47)
I have been on NoFap since about mid October, so a little bit before you started these November challenges. I have gone 90 days before and felt like I was on steroids mentally and physically, and I was very sensitive to any kind of sexual stimulation. Needless to say, my natural charisma shot through the roof during this period. Nothing else that I have done has ever made me feel like a high-test male than doing NoFap. It’s a great feeling. My request is that for some part of the podcast you talk about success stories from people you know, yourself, or other readers. I ask this because at about the 7-10 day mark (right now for some of your readers) the relapse urge really starts to kick in. I am still going strong, and whenever I feel the urge I make a point to go read success stories from around the internet, and also my journal from when I did 90 days. I aim to make this a permanent change, and never ejaculate again unless its during sex with a woman. The incredible scope of benefits from higher energy, mental clarity, increased strength and stamina, better looks from clear skin AND EYES ESPECIALLY, to even having a more pleasing body smell, are all too good to give up. Lastly, even if one is doing NoFap and doesn’t have a sexual outlet (doesn’t know how to get laid/no gf), the high energy gained from the discipline can be channeled into getting those things or into work/school/business/work on your mission.
Tom says… (4:20)
I’m on day 9 of a nofap streak. I have unbelievable energy. I’m literally sitting at my computer screaming. It’s like being on drugs. I’m having intense crazy gorilla sex with my girlfriend. Some days I’m so motivated I go out and chase tail at night even. I had to take a break from the gym because of a slipped disk. Ordinarily, I would feel horrible for 9 days off. I feel okay because of the no-fap streak. I’m convinced my T is higher because of this. One downside is I am having an extremely hard time focusing on one task, particularly mundane shit I don’t want to do. I know it gets better as time goes on. Keep it up dudes!
Drew Says… (6:57)
I’m entering into my 2nd week of Red Growth and I am blown away. This is easily the best I’ve ever felt. Cannot keep myself out of the gym morning and night literally getting JACKED. People Look at me at the gym like I’m crazy or something… If anyone is on the fence I’d recommend
Donald J. Pump asks… (8:41)
Vic, you seem like a very self assured and confident man. You don’t give a rat’s ass about what anyone says, thinks or writes about you, your company or your opinions. How can I develop an unapologetic mindset like yours?
Delroy asks… (14:36)
Is it just me or is homosexuality on the rise? I have witnessed 3 people in my personal life transform from men with normal drives for women in high school to bisexual, “queer”, and transexual in their mid twenties. I used to think sexuality was determined by 18 or so, now I’m not so sure.
Alex asks… (17:50)
How can you reduce muscular tension? How can you fix muscular imbalances? How can you deal with scoliosis?
John asks… (19:27)
How to discover my talents?
Otávio asks… (20:03)
Have you read Do The Work by Steven Pressfield? I recommend it if you haven’t. It’s a book about overcoming our inner resistance and breaking the barriers we put up against ourselves.
Cameron asks… (21:28)
Do you regret your “living it up” period once you found success? Pride mansion, partying, spending money? Do you think you need to have a period of this to get it out of your system? I’m thinking of traveling or doing something big to celebrate that I’m finally making it in my business, I’m hoping that will get me back into “grind mode”.
Damon asks… (22:23)
Hey Vic, Can you talk more about the benefits of getting used to doing what’s hard? And why we should train ourselves to do this.
“Luxury is more ruthless than war.” –Juvenal
Stan asks… (23:20)
What are your views on deviated septum surgery? Also have you ever had any surgeries and what was your experience like?
Brodya asks… (23:55)
What’s your thoughts on swimming in lakes in winter and rolling in snow? When i was in Russia i was suggested this and it was a great experience it cleared my mind, my heart felt better, my skin felt better and my breathing improved. Is this something you’ve done before is this something you’d try as winter is just around the corner in your country.
Hasan asks… (24:42)
Does Red supplements plan on releasing the following: multi vitamin, probiotics, non stimulant fat burner?
Ted asks… (25:14)
Victor, what are your thoughts on fighting astral enemies, people who attack you during sleep? How can we protect ourselves from these entities?
Benjamin asks… (26:38)
Vic, What’s the truth regarding cholesterol?
Jay asks… (28:02)
We know you like beef. Do you eat chicken? Never see chicken mentioned in your articles or hear you talk about it with the carnivore diet. For sure eggs, but I mean chicken meat.
Joel asks… (28:41)
Do you eat dairy products like cheese and butter? If so, how often?
Michael asks… (29:11)
Hey Vic, curious what your thoughts are on lifting being more than just a way to look good and feel good. Sometimes I feel as if the Iron speaks to me. I know it’s not like that for everyone but for us true Ronin and Shoguns I feel we have a special connection with the weights. Whenever I am feeling down the iron is always there, it doesn’t take days off. It is true to its word.
Ramer asks… (30:37)
What ever happened to the RED Protein Powder? Did you take it down when you went off all supplements for a year?
Joseph asks… (31:25)
What are your views on Joe Rogan? He seems to smoke a lot of marijuana.
Michael asks… (33:32)
1.) Men are funny and women are not. The funniest people are all men. What exactly is it about men that makes them funny and women not funny?
2.) What is the purpose of men being funny and women not being funny? Is it simply to attract a woman? I heard someone mention that from an evolutionary perspective, men developed to be funny to attract a female. (I actually don’t believe in evolution myself.)
R.H. asks… (35:24)
What is your opinion of Woody Allen’s movies? What is your favorite and why?
Wolf asks… (36:15)
What do you think about dream interpretation? Just hocus-pocus or could there be a bigger meaning behind some symbols?
Josiah asks… (37:32)
Did you feel bad even with sweet potatoes, spinach, and other “healthy” vegetables? A lot of primal nutritionists value these as much as they value animal fat via meat, butter, etc.
(39:01) Was the source of your problems carbs or lectins? Beans cause problems due to lectins.
(39:46) Carbs are needed for high energy, I thought-did you ever feel unable to work energetically at the gym?
I have only 2 hours of happy, cheerful, motivated mental energy a day and the rest of the time I’m either apathetic, depressed, or cranky due to gas stuck above my rectum. Does any of this sound familiar to your pre-carnivore existence?
(41:17) Also, how does one not need caffeine to work optimally? I thought you were saying we need supps to do our best, like Tesla was saying. I’d be thrilled if I could have a diet that allowed me to not drink caffeine…
Otávio asks… (42:22)
Can you explain a little more about your understanding of race and its importance? (if any)
(45:36) How do you know how the hell the animal was killed? How is an animal mercifully killed? Asking the people at a store will only result in confused faces staring at you around here.
Demographics is destiny.
Konrad asks… (46:25)
Does it matter where you purchase your domain from in regards to security and longevity?
Jorgan asks… (47:24)
You mentioned the term Kali Yuga, which means you must be a fan of Julius Evola. could you go into how you apply his philosophy into your life and work?
- “The best and most authentic reaction against feminism and against every other female aberration should not be aimed at women as such, but at men instead. It should not be expected of women that they return to what they really are and thus reestablish the necessary inner and outer conditions for a reintegration of a superior race, when men themselves retain only the semblance of true virility.” –
- “My principles are only those that, before the French Revolution, every well-born person considered sane and normal.” –
- “Worldview” is not based on books; it is an internal form, which at times in a person with little education is expressed much more brightly, than in some other “intellectual” or scientist.” –
- “The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, “I think, therefore I am”: Americans do not think, yet they are.” –
- “No idea is as absurd as the idea of progress.” –
- “American women are characteristically frigid and materialistic. The man who ‘has his way' with an American girl is under a material obligation to her. The woman has granted a material favour. In cases of divorce American law overwhelmingly favours the woman. American women will divorce readily enough when they see a better bargain. It is frequently the case in America that a woman will be married to one man but already ‘engaged' to a future husband, the man she plans to marry after a profitable divorce.” –
- “The analysis of the last age, the ‘dark age' or Kali Yuga, brings to light two essential features. The first is that mankind living in this age is strictly connected to the body and cannot prescind from it; therefore, the only way open is not that of pure detachment (as in early Buddhism and in the many varieties of yoga) but rather that of knowledge, awakening, and mastery over secret energies trapped in the body. The second characteristic is that of the dissolution typical of this age. During the Kali Yuga, the bull of dharma stands on only one foot (it lost the other three during the previous three ages). This means that the traditional law (dharma) is wavering, is reduced to a shadow of its former self, and seems to be almost succumbing. During Kali Yuga, however, the goddess Kali, who was asleep in the previous ages, is now fully awake. . . . let us say that this symbolism implies that during the last age elementary, infernal, and even abyssal forces are untrammeled.” –
- “The defence of the principle of true justice will entail denouncing what is today continually promoted as ‘social justice’, a justice that serves only the lowest classes of society (the so-called ‘working classes’) and works to the detriment of other classes, effectively leading to injustice.” -Julius Evola
- “The Soviet emancipation of the woman parallels the emancipation that in America the feminist idiocy, deriving from ‘democracy' all its logical conclusions, had achieved a long time ago in conjunction with the materialistic and practical degradation of man. Through countless and repeated divorces the disintegration of the family in America is characterized by the same pace that we could expect in a society that knows only ‘comrades.' The women, having given up their true nature, believe they can elevate themselves by taking on and practicing all kinds of traditionally masculine activities. These women are chaste in their immorality and banal even in their lowest perversions; quite often they find in alcohol the way to rid themselves of the repressed or deviated energies of their nature. Moreover, young women seem to know very little of the polarity and the elemental magnetism of sex as they indulge in a comradely and sportive promiscuity. These phenomena are typically American, even though their contagious diffusion all over the world makes it difficult for people to trace their origin to America. Actually, if there is a difference between this promiscuity and that envisioned by communism, it is resolved in a pejorative sense by a gynaecocratic factor, since every woman and young girl in America and other Anglo-Saxon countries considers it only natural that some kind of pre-eminence and existential respectability be bestowed upon her as if it were her inalienable right.” –
NewEmpire asks… (51:16)
Do you know of a better formation for a family unit that is scale-able across society? polygamy would assist birthrates (I’ve considered this also) – it worked well for the early Mormons and current day Muslims – but is it truly sustainable (with other men wife-less). What are your thoughts? How else do we solve this problem?
Oswaldo asks… (53:38)
Hello friend! You stated you wanted to have children without getting hitched, as that would be a form of slavery. I, along with a lot of other men, am interested in just that. However, if one were to have children, wouldn’t he still have to pay child support, meaning he is still a cash cow to women? Or is there a way to have kids without any obligation to the mother. I’m interested in what your game plan is for achieving this.
Dave asks… (55:52)
If plants are that bad then why are Japanese people not only intelligent bad have the longest life expectancy easily and they eat a shitload of plants
Ed asks… (56:42)
When you said your race was ‘Aryan’ I looked into the whole history of the Aryan race and it is very interesting. The Aryan race is spread amongst Northern and Western Europe, Central Asia, Iran, and Western India. They practiced paganism and were patriarchal. They were a tough breed of people who conquered everywhere from England to India. Why do we never learn about these people? Also, unlike the Neolithic grain farmers in the Middle East (Israel), the Aryans were hunter gatherers. Very interesting considering the elites want us to eat high grain diets.
“An Aryan [noble] mind has too much respect for other people, and its sense of its own dignity is too pronounced to allow it to impose its own ideas upon others, even when it knows that its ideas are correct.” –
If you listen to the advice of the predator you will become the prey. They dumb you down by getting you to eat feed instead of food, plants instead of animals. In nature, plant eaters are always the prey. All poor classes live on grains (plants). Grains are slave food.
In America there will be a massive transfer of wealth from Whites to non-whites over the next 50 years. Whites will look back in total disbelief that they were convinced that becoming a minority in their own homeland was some kind of strength.
JP asks… (1:00:09)
If I’m not mistaken, you once wrote that we should ignore the news because most news mostly deliver nothing but bad news like corruption of a gov’t official, stealing here, killing there, etc. Yes, that make sense to just ignore them altogether. But on the other hand, isn’t it that the news is what will keep us “informed”? Just an example, it is what will inform us of a new modus operandi used by the criminals for their crime and how to avoid it. So while the news are mostly toxic (or nonsense), at some degree it can be useful for us. What do you think of this?
The news doesn't keep you informed, it keeps you enslaved in a mental prison. Not only does the news keep you in a constant state of fear, even if you don't watch the news your friends and and family do, which keeps them and you in a state of fear. They are conditioned to live in a constant state of fear, mistrust and isolation.
Jason asks… (1:01:59)
What advice should I recommend to my 80 year old grandfather to improve his health? He currently takes a bunch of medications and had a hip replacement surgery, he eats a normal balanced diet and is not overweight at all.
Our people have been brainwashed by the medical industry, they have forsaken their survival instincts, they are happy to die for their medicine and there is nothing you can do about it except don't fall for the same lies yourself.
Stan asks… (1:04:20)
My younger, 12 year old brother is a full blown video game addict. He plays around 10 hours per day. On weekends he is in a dark room sun up to sun down staring at the screen with a headset on. He spends the whole summer playing games in a dark room. As a result he does not enjoy anything else and quit all sports. He does not talk to me anymore as he only cares about the games. I can see in his eyes and paleness of his body how this is degenerating him mentally and physically? How can I get him to quit?
These people do not have minds of their own and will not listen to reason. Be a role model and offer suggestions when they are asked of you. Help can only be given to those who seek it first.
Al asks… (1:06:19)
What are your thoughts on ADHD and how to manage it. I think it’s very real and meds help. What are some of ways you would recommend to manage it. (FYI I have the primarily inattentive type”
James asks… (1:08:05)
What will make a woman stay with you longer? I seem to hook up with women maybe a few times and they stop communicating. Is it just American women that are like this? Or is there more I can do? Such as become even more jacked and rich? I seem to over-analyze myself than consider that the other person may have issues.
Piotr asks… (1:10:14)
I tried high fat and I feel oddly full, a bit nauseous, and yet not as “satisfied” as I was with carbs. Is this saying I am not meant to eat high fat, or just that my body is not adjusting?
Second, have you notice how liver energizes you? It’s better than anything else.
William asks… (1:11:05)
Hey man, I'm working extremely hard 3 jobs to pull in money and using my 1 day off to pay for professional fitness related youtube videos to be filmed so i can progress to freedom!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!
Sometimes during my long long days of working for other people, some days as long as 7am till midnight i really have moments of emotion finding it sometimes hard to see the bigger picture and where im headed get really angry or upset even tearful at times. Like the work just never ends.
Did this ever happen to you along the way for you and do you have any words on the subject. As hard as it is to keep going there is no way i would give up having come this far!
-S- asks… (1:13:12)
What is the best way to be paid money you are owed? I have made the big mistake of lending non business people money. They do not realize the value of what I have done for them and they are slow/ late to paying me back. I know they do not have ill intent, but they are stupid people when it comes to financial discipline.
My income is growing and it seems like attention diverted toward collecting debts will pay off less than working for myself money wise. However, on principle, I cannot allow myself to let the debts go because I worked hard for the money I lent (at no interest) and I am not the type of person who allows myself to be screwed over.
One time when I was certain I was going to be screwed over, I was very aggressive and I got the money back quickly. I am also considering small claims court (won a case over withheld security deposit with just a demand letter), even though these people are my “friends.” What is your advice?
Never lend money to friends.
Rob asks… (1:14:28)
Hey Vic, How does your portfolio look? You have never said anything about this. Cash, real state, cryptos, stocks? As an online entrepreneur who values freedom I have too much fiat in bank accounts around the world and some crypto currency thats it. But sometimes I think I should get a property in Thailand (condo) or somewhere else.
Horea asks… (1:15:23)
Hi Uncle Vic, when going on a carnivore diet should you take supplements of vitamin C? Wouldn’t a lack of vitamin C lead to scurvy ?
Jacob asks… (1:16:28)
I’m having a difficult time as far as figuring out what type of business to start. I think at this point I’m at the point to where I’d like to start a business that of course helps people and one that I feel satisfied with. I feel empty more often than not so I figure that starting a business that does both is the best option. What are your thoughts on this?
Luke asks… (1:17:38)
Vic, what type of laptop do you use when writing at the coffee shop?
Dan asks (and topic for the next episode)… (1:18:32)
What advice can you give on persuasion and how to sell? Are there any books that you recommend?
Until next time.
PS – Do Uncle Victor a big favor … Leave a 5 star review on iTunes.
- If you're on a laptop or desktop click here to go to iTunes, click View in iTunes, and click on the 5th star in your iTunes app.
- If you're on your mobile, go to your podcast app, search BOLD AND DETERMINED, click the album art, click the REVIEWS tab, then click write a review.