A holy holiday is upon us. This holy holiday is called…
NoFap November is exactly what it sounds like: You go the entire month of November porn and masturbation free.
The benefits you get from this experience are unbelievable. They include:
- Better posture
- More energy
- Deeper voice
- Pride in yourself
- Less social anxiety
- Better sleep
- A more masculine, aggressive attitude
And so many more!
“But WHY would you ever quit porn and masturbation!?”
So glad you asked and here's the answer…
Internet porn and masturbation, or “fapping”, is not good for you.
The damage it is doing to you is not moral, religious, or ethical.
You don't anger Jesus and the saints when you fap. What happens is far worse.
The damage done is physical and psychological.
Internet porn is severely damaging your mind and your body.
Here is an example:
“After masturbating, I often feel lonely, depressed, ashamed, sad, frustrated, and out-of-control.”
“The list of side-effects I experienced during my previously 16-17 years of masturbating can be made very long and here are just a few of them. Frankly, it is not a harmless, healthy and innocent little pleasure that most sex-experts on TV and in magazines will tell you. It has many severe and negative effects on your body, brain and soul over time:
- Feeling of guilt and shame after each session (which tells you it can't be good for you)
- Feeling of anxiety and shakiness most of the time.
- Social anxiety around people (especially women).
- Decreased confidence and increased insecurity.
- Floppy, shaky and uncontrollable body language.
- Feeling of fatigue and dullness during the day (nothing feels worthy doing or living for, especially not the little things).
- Lack of motivation and drive.
- Decreased T-levels and overall masculinity (i.e. virility).
- Sleepy and fatigued eyes (decreased and sometimes blurry vision).
- Less connection between body and mind.
- Difficulties with distractions around you.
- Decreased penis-size.
- Poorer decision making skills.
- Decreased levels of empathy.
- A mind obsessed with lust.
- Objectification of women and all people around you.
And the list goes on and on and on!!
That is just a small list of the side effects of fapping.
However there is great news…
You can quit and when you do quit you will become a better man.
The list of positive benefits from quitting computer pornography is enormous.
You don't have to take my word for it, below is a list of positive benefits from quitting computer porn.
These benefits are from the words of real people who post on the NoFap.com forum and experience the real benefits of giving up computer porn and masturbation…
“My balls keep growing now lol.”
“The benefits are unmatched by anything I tried before. I feel stronger, more confident, proud. I'm starting to be OK being what I am. I'm starting to feel alright. And the most important consequence of NoFap for me: Girls are getting more and more interested in me and my life. As I used to ignore girls and being too afraid to approach girls, I now have the courage to normally talk to girls. Just as I talk to normal people. I'm not as awkward as I used to be. For the first time in my life I feel like a normal young man!” source
“The benefits I get:
- Change in posture
- Huge feeling of regret is fading
- View on world more lifelike
- Women don't need to be perfect anymore
- I take more efforts in meeting new people
- More motivation in everything I do
- Less tired
- Standing up in the morning knowing I didn't fap the night before is relieving
- I feel more alive
- I don't compare real women with artificial pixel-women that don't exist
- I realize how I just ignored real women
- Weakness converts into strength
- I don't overreact anymore when I see an advertising with a half-naked girl on it
- I'm able to cope with every girl that talks to me in a normal way
- I can control myself and feel more freedom
- I treat every women with respect now”
“Jerking off in the sheets, awkward in the streets.”
I you want to read some benefits I get in day 98:
- I am easygoing now
- I am proud of myself instead of ashamed of myself
- I enjoy little things more (like eating breakfast)
- I'm not so jealous anymore if I see some handsome men
- My voice is louder and clearer and I know what to say
- I don't get stressed so fast
- I can spot the manipulation in an advertising that uses “sex sells”
- If I don't understand something in my life I have the energy to take the effort to understand it
- I know what I want and what I don't want
- I feel compassion for myself when I started fapping because I saw so much sexy-stuff in advertising everywhere when I was growing up
- I see a promising future instead of a desperate future
- I have more fun with my friends
- My humour has come back
Effects you are probably waiting for, to motivate you.
- Better sleep
- Sometimes I catch some ladies looking at me from distance, but when I look back, they immediately turn back looking a bit shy or sometimes I have an eye contact for 5 sec or more.
- Speaking is easier, right now I can't joke so well like on day 50, or day 7 when testosterone is higher, but it will come eventually, it comes when you are really relaxed. Usually my jokes are funniest when I don't even try on higher streaks.
- Faster and better decision-making.
- Aggression…I feel more aggressive, idk, consider it how you want – as a plus or minus
- People want to talk with me more.
- I feel calmer
- Serious as a Russian mafia gangster.
- I can hold more alcohol…same as agrression, you can outdrink people if you want. Outdrink to show dominance.
- Feeling safer when driving with a car. Usually I started driving being concerned if someone will hit me or I will hit someone, but right now, calm as a snake.
- Girls texting and slowly appearing in my life, but slowly right now.
- I am not afraid to say my opinion.
- I don't view some people as an alphas or something, you start seeing them equal.
- Bigger cravings to visit gym.
- A lot deeper voice-my favorite change source
Feels like I have a powerful battery in me now, giving me a lot more energy….
Day 24. Hard to believe i'm closing in on a month. I feel a new energy, like the wind pushing me. My depression is lessened, i'm out of initial withdrawals, starting to do the things which, for years, i knew i needed to do and which would be good for me but i never previously got around to; cleaning my place, studying Torah, practicing my handwriting, time at the gym, exploring a new social scene. Lethargy and laziness are lessening, i'm asking myself things like “Do I really need to be playing xyz bullshit, life-waster of a video game, or vacuuming out my car?” and then i vacuum the car. When i sit to rest or go to hang out, it feels like i've earned it. It no longer feels like i'm doing the minimum in life, and living that more productive life i've always envied other people for living suddenly just doesn't seem so impossible anymore. source
These benefits are incredible and I can personally attest to many of them.
It was the best thing I ever did.
NoFap November Rules
- No masturbation
- No pornography
For the entire month of November.
Just WHY is pornography so damaging?
The following is taken from YourBrainOnPorn.com…
Many symptoms, one cause: Neuroplastic brain changes
As of 2016, more than a quarter of porn users surveyed are showing signs of problematic porn use. In one study, (27.6%) of a large French-speaking sample self-assessed their consumption of OSAs as problematic. In a Yale study of 1298 men who had viewed pornography in the last 6 months, 28% scored at or above the cutoff for hypersexuality disorder. So, clearly cracks are appearing in today's porn users. However, people arrive here with lots of different symptoms, which they're not always sure are due to their heavy porn use.
- Confusion is understandable because the symptoms look so different:
- Distress about escalation to more extreme porn
- Difficulty maintaining an erection while putting on a condom
- Delayed ejaculation
- Loss of libido
- Copulatory impotence (can get it up for porn, but not partners)
- Frequent masturbation, little satisfaction
- Uncharacteristic, worsening social anxiety or lack of confidence
- Growing erectile dysfunction, even with extreme porn.
- Morphing porn tastes that don't match sexual orientation (also triggering HOCD)
- Inability to concentrate, extreme restlessness
- Depression, anxiety, brain fog
What you can do while you “reboot” and quit the addiction of internet porn?
There are many things you can use your newfound time to achieve:
- Build a business and an income for yourself
- Spend the time talking to girls
- Use your newfound energy to start a blog and write an article every day for 30 days
- Start a podcast and let your voice be heard
- Spend the time in the gym developing the Body of a Spartan
(For the holy holiday of NoFap November I will personally be writing and publishing 30 articles in 30 days.)
One quick tip for never relapsing…
So many people get weak when they are tired, but so many people who are tired never sleep or take a tap.
This continually weakens their willpower.
Here's a quick tip for when you feel low in willpower….
Actually sleeping when you are tired or lethargic can do wonders for your willpower.
Taking a nap when you are tired can restore you willpower back to the level of superman.
But if you continually drain your energy and never sleep to recover then you will always have low willpower.
Taking a nap will allow you to build up your energy, strength, and willpower.
Next time, don't fap – take a nap!
2 Ways to Stay on Track During NoFap November
If you are prepared to take the NoFap journey, I suggest you do two things…
1) Log your journey in the comments section below.
There will be many here who will help to keep you on track.
2) I would suggest every man who is trying to overcome this demon follow 30 Days of Discipline along with NoFap November.
30 Days of Discipline will help to give you purpose.
Here are some unsolicited reviews of the 30 Days of Discipline “reboot” program…
“To put it bluntly, Victor’s 30 Days of Discipline will turn you into a fucking winner. It’s designed to take weak, insecure, lazy men and whip them into shape. If you do decide to purchase his eBook, I recommend going in 100% from the get-go. Don’t slowly ‘work your way into it.' That’s too easy. It’s only through struggle and hardship that we mould our character—Victor’s program won’t be easy, and you’ll want to give up SO BADLY for the first week or two, but don’t. If you manage to make it through all 30 days, I’m literally 100% convinced that you will be a different man than you were before. It’s that simple. So what are you waiting for? Go download his program and start right now.” -Jon Anthony, Founder of Masculine Development
“Thanks for the kick in the ass Victor. 30 days is already changing my life.” -Seth
“It may just be that the purpose of your life is to become a Man. When you meet death or God and you are asked what you did with your short time on Earth, you can say “I became a Man”. When all other males around you gave up their manhood, when your whole society conspired to ruin you, when circumstances worked against you, at least you can stand firm and say “I became a Man despite it all”. You’re not a Man because you do what a Man does, but you can’t be a Man without doing what a Man does. The place to start, is 30 days of discipline. I started it over 4 months ago and it has helped me immensely in my entrepreneurial activities, to become more decisive and of course, the foundation of all achievement, it has helped me with my discipline.” -Russ
“30 DOD changed my life so much during the past 2 years that everything- starting from my friends(very few now), to my bank account – is fundamentally different. Again thank you so much for the information you provided. You can’t even imagine how much you helped out a young man with no parents around. I’d be on the street without B&D.” -Tony
We usually sell 30 Days of Discipline for $14.99 but for the celebration of NoFap November the price will be reduced to $7.
It changed my life and I believe it can change yours, friend.
Will you celebrate NoFap November?
I hope you'll decide to follow this NoFap November journey and experience these great benefits for yourself.
Many other people will be celebrating the holy holiday of NoFap November and I hope you will give up the hobby of death and join us in this celebration of life.
Will you go 30 days porn and masturbation free?
You can be so much better than what you are.
Until next time.