Recently, I discovered the benefits of speaking your thoughts rather than simply thinking them. See, when you say things out loud they become clear, much clearer than if you simply thought them.
Thoughts can be murky, muddy and unclear but speaking your thoughts out-loud forces you to confront them. When you say the words out-loud, the answer instantly becomes clear.
Did you ever think about something for a long time, then discussed it with a friend and as you were saying it out loud you then said “hmm, now that I’ve said it out loud, I know exactly what I need to do”?
If so, what you did was speak your way to the answer. Speaking your way to the answer is what all great thinkers, philosophers and artists have done since the dawn of time.
I recently started recording my thoughts on a podcast called the Full Color Godcast. The first few episodes were murky, muddy and, some say, crazy. However, after 36 episodes the Full Color Godcast has become something very special.
Like an open-mic comedian who gets on stage with nothing and then develops an act simply by speaking to a crowd, the act of publishing my “open mic” notes has made me sharpen and refine my message.
The FCG has also morphed from me simply speaking whatever was on my mind to including questions from readers and fans.
Answering these questions aloud helps me as much as it helps the asker of the question because it forces me to come to the true answer.
It is very easy to type one thing (or even type nothing), but when forced to speak the answer, the true answer comes out.
Speaking my way to the answer for 20 minutes per day has been the absolute best thing I have ever done for gaining an understanding of my mission and life-purpose.
Each day, I get the benefit of accumulated knowledge and each day I am confronted with another question in which I must find the answer to.
(As an added benefit, I have learned the lost art of speaking well.)
How to speak your way to the answer in 3 steps:
Anyone can learn to speak well, anyone can speak their way to the answer, anyone can develop and refine their message, and anyone can have profound revelations about their purpose in life simply by following this 3-step plan…
- Start a blog with Badnet
- Record yourself speaking aloud for 20 minutes each day
- Listen back to the recording and use the best bits as “journal entries” on your blog. The “best bits” will become your clearly refined message and/or purpose.
The accumulated knowledge you get by speaking the answers aloud and recording them each day will give you a clearer understanding of your mission and of your purpose in life.
When you record yourself, be sure to ask yourself some hard questions. Do this for 30 days and you will have profound revelations each day. It is simply impossible to not come to revelations while speaking your way to the answer.
2 Quick Announcements:
1) The B&D BBQ will take place on January 7th, 2017. See full details here: The B&D BBQ of Destiny, January 7, Los Angeles
John Doe Bodybuilding is releasing a new book for serious, advanced bodybuilders. Check out the details here: New Book Announcement: The John Doe Bodybuilding Bible: Ultimate Physique Transformation
Below are all Full Color Godcast episodes of the week, in descending order.
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer. The FCG is my detailed notes, published to an audience in real-time that I may receive feedback in real-time, much the same way a comedian gets on stage and starts speaking in an attempt to create a masterful act.
How to Deal with Ordinary People When You’re Extraordinary – FCG 36:
You can watch the FCG on the YouTube screen, you can listen to (and download) the FCG on the SoundCloud screen, and you can download the audio from iTunes.
NOTE: If you’ve never listened to the FCG or if you don’t like it, listen to this one. This is the best one I have done so far and I guarantee you will get at least one actionable tip from this episode.
In this episode I discuss two true ways to kill insomnia and fall asleep at night. I discuss why it is essential to stand while working, I discuss one easy way to take care of emails quickly and efficiently while also working out. I also discuss the curse of the genius: only 1% of your information ever gets out, while the rest stays in your head.
Questions answered in this episode:
- Can you talk a little a more about how you like to move forward, how to do that, and why it helps?
- I am interested in trying RED-PCT. Since RED-PCT suppresses estrogen, is there a rebound effect when you stop taking it?
- I enjoyed your poem about creators vs consumers. If I were to write a blog post about this would it be considered stealing if I wrote about it in my own words?
- You mention Buddha a lot. Do you have an interest in Buddhism? If so why? Do you meditate daily?
- How does one develop the emotional warfare tools in trash-talking which mentally damage opponents before a fight?
- What’s your favorite rap verse and or song lyric of all time?
- Do you have enough passive income so that you wouldn’t need to work ever again if you wanted to?
- In regards to music, do you listen while in leisure, or do you listen while working? I’m curious as to how music affects your thinking and or mood, and whether it purifies or adulterates your focus? Quick answer: See my Steady Beat Playlist and my Drive Song Playlist.
- Any tips and advice on how to develop connections with Ronin from different cultures after the B&D BBQ on Jan 7? Join The Network of the NWR by introducing yourself here.
- What are your thoughts on reviewing products on your blog such as books, supplements, courses?
- Does the weather also affects your mood? Because here in Asia its hot during the daytime and I feel more productive at night.
- I have a site about health and medical equipment, what techniques would you use to connect with people and get them signing up for emails and coming back? Already getting traffic, but not building an audience.
- What was the last mountain you hiked? Have you looked into the benefits of negative ions from being among nature and near flowing water? My energy levels and sense of well-being definitely improve after spending time in the wilderness.
- Why do you enjoy Bangkok so much? What sets Bangkok apart from other cities like Hong Kong or Paris? What makes Bangkok special to you?
- Long story short. Years of being an athlete, Martial artist to being bedridden chronic pain. I recovered but everything went bad again because I was pursuing a college career I didn’t want. I tried to distract myself from life with video games, junk food, and shit sleep. What are some tips to get back to normal? Body and mind. I do physical therapy for my lower back pain. Sitting and driving are still difficult due to position. I’m gradually increasing time limit I am able to do things like sit, exercise, live life without pain. New World Ronin helped fix the directionless feeling in my spirit. Life’s a lot better when you have a mission.
- Will you be adding a chapter on management and delegation to your upcoming book Full Color Shogun?
- How would I know if RED-PCT is working? Just got my bottle earlier this week.
- Would motorcycling be a good way to get in motion,gain momentum, and energy? Maybe it’s just too dangerous and takes too much concentration which saps energy?
- Was there anyone who knew you pre-B&D who stood by you during these 6 years? Or did you simply accomplish this solo? Quick answer: I am a Ronin and I walk alone. Learn how to walk alone and build your brand in New World Ronin.
- Where do you find good people for online outsourcing? Also, any specific qualities to look for before handing over a task?
- How do you work with a team? I like nice guy’s and girls. They’re considerate and helpful. Same with experienced masters and other initiated individuals. However, I find most normal people are not very perceptive and are in the way when I’m busy working. Do I just say “Move bitch! Get out the way!”? Am I just ineffective at utilizing people? Sorry I couldn’t keep the question short.
Doing Business in 3D: Delegating, Deal-making, and Daily Scheduling – FCG 35:
In this episode I discuss the #1 most difficult part about running a business of art, and what to do about it. In my upcoming book Full Color Shogun, I will go into more detail about managing art, employees and day-to-day affairs.
Questions answered in this episode:
- Did you play any sports?
- You often speak of always moving forward. Can you explain in more detail the art of always moving forward like a shark? Find out how to always move forward in New World Ronin.
- Do you recommend removing negative comments or leave them for others to see?
- How do you know if you are doing something wrong and need to change? Instead of believing that it’s working and stick it through? Failure often comes before results.
- When your head is on the pillow at night and you are waiting to fall asleep where does your mind go? Do you think on your successes? Do you think about the work you have for tomorrow? Do you think into the far future?
- I spend my time working out, building a client base, reading and spending time with my dog. I do get lonely but I’m no longer into smoking pot and the bar scene like my peers. Any advice to keep the boredom at bay when life feels repetitive?
- I just got out of a relationship and have no outlet for sex. I hate the bar scene and the skanks who will play along for attention before disappearing. How do I develop a friends with benefits situation with a cool chick who gets it and isn’t clingy so I can focus my efforts on business.
- A few podcasts ago you said wanting to look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club got you in the gym, were there other reasons or factors? Also, love the podcast.
- So you don’t take Kratom anymore, but you do use Red Monkey quite a bit now it seems? What do you suggest for chilling out at night when the work is done and you’re reading?
- Do you think reading novels is a waste of time for adults? As an artist and a shogun in Publishing, what are your predictions for the future of novel as a form of art?
- How do you become more sensible in business?
- How can you develop better objective judgment when taking risk? I don’t explain myself to people when answering yes or no, unless I have further interest. Besides that, how can you develop an assertive personality?
- How can you say thank you to your parents after you lived with them for a long time?
- A few questions about RED-PCT. I’ve been moody on it, is this normal? Are the testosterone gains permanent? Can you develop a tolerance? See also: Red-PCT: The #1 Testosterone Increasing Supplement That Actually Works
- Elaborate on why Cody Garbrandt is a Ronin?
- I’m promoting my book through my blog, podcasts, Facebook, Instagram. Is this enough and if not what am I missing? Its a guitar instructional book. By the way, the FCG’s are some of your best content and very useful.
How to Develop and Refine Your Message – FCG 34:
What we cover in this Full Color Godcast episode: How to stop caring about what other people think, how to beat insomnia and go to sleep, why it’s hard to find nice people who are geniuses and the hardest part about being an artist-businessman.
“Deep pain is what makes great artists great. No pain, no gain, and no more good art.”
Questions answered in this episode:
- Do you eat breakfast or have a shake before going to the gym in the morning? If so, what do you have? Quick answer: If I eat anything, it’s a protein shake. Red Supplements has the best tasting protein on the market.
- Could you find a “good girl” in LA?
- Jordan Peterson discussed living on the line of order and chaos (the yin and yang) as living harmoniously according to Daoism. Is this parallel to you’re idea of living “the full color spectrum”?
- What is your best advice to don’t give a fuck what others think?
- This question is also for all participating ronin: What kinds of food and drink would you like to see at the B&D BBQ? For a full list of items to bring click here.
- How can I beat nights of insomnia?
- Would you renounce your US citizenship and residency and adopt another one if it allowed you to pay less taxes?
- What effects would RED-PCT have on someone under 18?
- What are the differences between instinctual actions and emotional reactions?
- How can I listen to boring people? Because my professor in college speaks so monotonous.
- This question is also for all participating ronin: What kind of music would you like to hear at the B&D BBQ?
- Do you eat cheeseburgers for a cheat meal and if so what do you eat?
- My book has been on Amazon for two weeks. How long before should I wait before I publish my second book?
- What are your time management strategies? Quick answer: My upcoming book High Energy Entrepreneur will go into full detail.
- What are your thoughts on Kratom today? Still using it often? I’ve been taking it multiple times a week the past six months and it has been a great replacement for alcohol, Adderall, and a lot of other crap I was using.
- Thank You for teaching people how to see life in Full Color. It’s amazing seeing how much you’ve grown & changed from just a year ago. I only follow you because I randomly found you through a keyword. Stayed because you kept saying thoughts that were in my journal entries(still amazed how you had similar thoughts). I Like your genuine approach. Plus, I’m not Smart but a Genius.
- When speaking genius do you let it flow through you? How can you determine whether or not the person is understanding you? Silence of understanding or completely lost? I know your approach is hit them with the knowledge, let thoughts marinate, and revelations happen organically in motion.
- Should I not allow comments on my blog so that I can focus 100% on creating Full Color content in my first year of blogging?
- What are the basics of editing?
How to Develop Your Nut Instinct – FCG 33:
In this episode we cover: How to develop true confidence through achievement, how to document your physical transformation with your Badnet blog, how to follow and develop your gut instinct and how to tell if someone has fire in their eyes or if they have the eyes of a ghost.
Questions answered in this episode:
- How do you generate confidence? Via Achievements or mindset & faking it till you make it? Quick answer: Develop confidence with 30 Days of Discipline.
- How do you develop instinct? Specifically, making decisive moves for your life.
- When Will Red Focus be available? And is there An European dealer for cheaper shipping? Quick answer: Red Focus will be available when it’s available. In the meantime check out our other products at Red Supplements.
- Loved New World Ronin! How do I get a geisha and how much time do I spend with her?
- What kind of real estate investing did you get into? Was it a fix and flip, wholesale, rental, or something else?
- Boxing vs Muay Thai which is better for the mind, body, and spirit? Also, which is better for self defense overall if you had to pick one striking art?
- How do you strike a balance between “gift of the gab” and over-explaining or talking too much? What is the difference between each and how do you view someone like Conor McGregor or yourself who can talk with the “gift of the gab” while seeing others going too much into over-explaining?
- The domain name I spent much time thinking of is taken, but available to buy for $2,600. Would it be smart to buy for my first blog? Get your free domain from Badnet.
- Who are you spending Christmas with this year?
- Did you meet many poker players while living in Asia?
- Do you take zinc? If yes, how much? Quick answer: I Take RED-PCT to get the full benefit of boosting your testosterone.
- I am in the initial stages of a major body transformation. I am documenting and taking pics and writing my habits daily. Yesterday I thought of documenting my progress via my Badnet blog. Should I finish transforming and then post everything or should I post what I do every everyday? I’m just doing it for myself and if I help 2 or 3 people, I’m winning. Started at 215lbs I’m now at 192lbs in 1 month. God bless 30 Days of Discipline.
- You mention that some people have a fire in their eyes while others have dead eyes. How do you tell if someone has a fire in their eyes or not?
- I bought New World Ronin and started 30 Days of Discipline last Saturday. I have never seen so much positive change occur in such a short time. Thank you for developing and sharing 30 Days of Discipline and New World Ronin. I restarted my blog and have a question about “thinking your way to the answer.” Do you suggest blogging or doing podcasts? Writing comes easily but I also want to get comfortable recording my gab sessions so I can see them after and then post them to share with others. Thanks again.
- How to go to High School parties?
- Do you still swim in the ocean daily during winter?
- How do you train your gut instinct?
- What advice can you give to young men who suffer from low self-esteem because they are losing hair and going bald?
- What business would you get into if the Internet didn’t exist? Since the internet does exist, online is the name of the game.
Full Color Work vs. Black & White Work – FCG #32:
In this episode we cover: How to talk like a man and not like a mouse, the power of self-belief vs the power of self-defeat, how being rich solves most of life’s problems and why waking up early is the best (and only) way to be productive.
Questions answered in this episode:
- When was the last time you stared at the stars away from city lights? I realized the beauty I’ve been missing due to light pollution during my current trip home into the country. I find the stars give you perspective. Thoughts?
- What are your thoughts on drop-shipping as a starting point in order to create an e-commerce empire later with your own products?
- Have you had any injuries (outside of your recent back issues) and if so, what’s your experience with training through them?
- You’ve mentioned previously you rent cars. How is this advantageous over leasing? I will never take an auto loan again. That shit is for slaves. Buying out the loan was like cutting off shackles.
- Two-part Q: Ignoring all the shady stuff done by my hometown hero Jordan Belfort, do you agree with his idea of dealing with your problems by becoming rich and throwing money at them? I see merit in that. Also, how does a druggie become so successful? The ones I know are going nowhere fast.
- I know I suffer from the millennial emotional curse. How do I break out of this? Quick answer: Break the curse with RED-PCT.
- Who takes your Instagram pictures?
- As a Ronin how do you know if you have the fire in you to be a Shogun?
- What are your thoughts on people who have over-reliance on science?
- Why do you think a lot of people hate on Donald Trump even though they never read any of his books?
- Have you ever smoked cigars?
- How to deal with wannabe millionaires especially when they’re in your family?
- How often do you do blood-work and what things do you check/look out for?
Why I Decided to Become a Blogger – FCG 31:
In this episode we cover: Why I decided to become a blogger rather than do affiliate marketing, the true way to visualize your future, and the best part-time job to pay your bills while you build your Badnet blog.
Questions answered in this episode:
- In the podcast with Mike Cernovich called 5 Ways to Set Yourself Up in Your 30’s you mentioned about having a vision and visualizing it daily. However, my visualizations fail to materialize even with action. How can I improve on this?
- What is your best advice to have a confidence that moves mountains and breaks the doubts about myself so that I can conquer the world with peace of mind?
- What type of part time gig would you recommend for someone who can’t speak to save their life? I don’t know how to bullshit and don’t have much to say. I need something to pay the bills while I learn a skill and build my brand.
- Thank you so much man! Finding you, Mike Cernovich, and Chris from GLL has changed my life forever.
- Why do you need to cycle off RED-PCT? Is there anything about it that’s harmful to the body? Also, I don’t feel its effects as strongly as when I started it 3 weeks ago. Any reason for that?
- We live in a time where things are incredibly easy for people and most Americans live a life of leisure. Why does it seem that so many people are still unhappy and directionless? Is it too much comfort or maybe the inability to value things?
- What personal values do you abide by?
- Will you ever marry? By the way, thank you for your work and advice. Shout out to San Diego!
- Who gains from the media pushing the idea that men are inept and weak or even unnecessary? It’s a bad example for young kids coming up. Seems like a twisted agenda.
- Do you use any computer program for your writings? Like Evernote or OneNote?
- What guns do you own?
- What is the thing you cherish the most, your Rosebud?
- Follow-up question regarding the Red Coffee line: How do the effects of Red Coffee, Gold Coffee, and Black Coffee differ from each other? Or are they similar enough that it’s simply a matter of personal taste?
- When can we join the NWR army as your soldiers? Quick answer: The first thing you can do is attend the up-coming B&D BBQ.
- Have you ever tried juicing? For me it has become a daily habit and an easy way to get the nutrients of 5-7 servings of veggies in one glass that I can chug after workouts. Always feels so right for my body.
- You’ve mentioned that Red Coffee and Red Monkey have synergistic effects when used together. How does Red Coffee interact with RED-PCT, Red Burner and Whey Protein?
- When was the last time you had a drink?
- Do you still critique websites so they can be presented better online?
- How to not let school bring you down?
- Would you be able to come off TRT if you wanted to or is it a lifelong treatment? Do you have to take estrogen blockers or does your test dosage allow you to skip that?
- Thoughts on growing and maintaining a beard and how it affects your image?
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
It is important to build endurance. Like they say in wrestling, fatigue makes cowards of us all.
— VICTOR PRIDE (@VICTOR_PRIDE) December 27, 2016
New World Ronin is a book about business, and about personal growth… and more! There are several layers of wisdom hidden within it.
You can purchase New World Ronin in one of these three formats: