How to Develop Your Nut Instinct (FCG #33)
December 26, 2016 at 2:55 pm #41061
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer. The FCG is my detailed notes said before an audience so that I may receive feedback in real-time, much the same way a comedian gets on stage and starts talking in an attempt to create a masterful act.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
What we cover in this Full Color Godcast episode:
- How to develop true confidence through achievement.
- How to document your transformation with your Badnet blog.
- How to follow and develop your gut instinct.
- How to tell if someone has fire in their eyes or have the eyes of a ghost.
- The best business to get into even without the internet.
Questions answered in this episode:
- How do you generate confidence? Via Achievements or mindset & faking it till you make it? Develop confidence with 30 Days of Discipline
- How do you develop instinct? Specifically, making decisive moves for your life. Learn the value of instinct here
- When Will Red Focus be available? And is there An European dealer for cheaper shipping? Red Focus will be available when it’s available. In the meantime check out our other products at Red Supplements.
- Loved New World Ronin! How do I get a geisha and how much time do I spend with her?
- What kind of real estate investing did you get into? Was it a fix and flip, wholesale, rental, or something else?
- Boxing vs Muay Thai which is better for the mind, body, and spirit? Also, which is better for self defense overall if you had to pick one striking art?
- How do you strike a balance between “gift of the gab” and over-explaining or talking too much? What is the difference between each and how do you view someone like McGregor or yourself who can talk with the “gift of the gab” while seeing others going too much into over-explaining? Listen: How to Develop the Gift of Gab
- The domain name I spent much time thinking of is taken, but available to buy for $2,600. Would it be smart to buy for my first blog? Get your free domain from Badnet
- Who are you spending Christmas with this year?
- Did you meet many poker players while living in Asia?
- Do you take zinc? If yes, how much? Take RED-PCT to get the full benefit of boosting your testosterone
- I am in the initial stages of a major body transformation. I am documenting and taking pics and writing my habits daily. Yesterday I thought of documenting my progress via my Badnet blog. Should I finish transforming and then post everything or should I post what I do every everyday? I’m just doing it for myself and if I help 2 or 3 people, I’m winning. Started at 215lbs I’m now at 192lbs in 1 month. God bless 30 Days of Discipline.
- You mention that some people have a fire in their eyes while others have dead eyes. How do you tell if someone has a fire in their eyes or not?
- I bought New World Ronin and started 30 Days of Discipline last Saturday. I have never seen so much positive change occur in such a short time. Thank you for developing and sharing 30 Days of Discipline and New World Ronin. I restarted my blog and have a question about “thinking your way to the answer.” Do you suggest blogging or doing podcasts? Writing comes easily but I also want to get comfortable recording my gab sessions so I can see them after and then post them to share with others. Thanks again. Merry Christmas, New World Ronin! Listen: How to Develop the Lost Art of Speaking
- How to go to High School parties?
- Do you still swim in the ocean daily during winter?
- How do you train your gut instinct?
- What advice can you give to young men who suffer from low self-esteem because they are losing hair and going bald? Check out Chris’s website Hair Loss From Steroids
- What business would you get into if the Internet didn’t exist? Since the internet does exist, online is the name of the game. Get started with your free domain at Badnet.
Give the idiots spectacle so they can speculate, give the intelligent something they can ponder.
— VICTOR PRIDE (@VICTOR_PRIDE) December 26, 2016
A photo posted by VICTOR PRIDE (@boldanddetermined) on
New World Ronin is available in the formats below.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.