Full Color Work vs. Black & White Work (FCG #32)
December 24, 2016 at 9:09 am #40861
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer and refine my message to make it clear. Red Monkey is the supplement that will help you speak your way to the answer by removing worries of social anxiety and freeing your mind enough to simply talk. Grab Red Monkey here.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
What we cover in this Full Color Godcast episode:
- Full Color Work vs B&W Work.
- How to talk like a man and not like a mouse.
- The power of self-belief vs the power of self-defeat.
- My thoughts on drop-shipping.
- Why renting cars is better than leasing them
- The power of art and how it can put you in motion.
- How successful people use drugs to enhance their success.
- The difference between instinct and relying on science.
- How being rich solves most of life’s problems.
- Why waking up early is the best way to be productive.
Questions answered in this episode:
- When was the last time you stared at the stars away from city lights? I realized the beauty I’ve been missing due to light pollution during my current trip home into the country. I find the stars give you perspective. Thoughts?
- What are your thoughts on drop-shipping as a starting point in order to create an e-commerce empire later with your own products?
- Have you had any injuries (outside of your recent back issues) and if so, what’s your experience with training through them? Read: How I Deal With Chronic Back Pain
- You’ve mentioned previously you rent cars. How is this advantageous over leasing? I will never take an auto loan again. That shit is for slaves. Buying out the loan was like cutting off shackles.
- Two-part Q: Ignoring all the shady stuff done by my hometown hero Jordan Belfort, do you agree with his idea of dealing with your problems by becoming rich and throwing money at them? I see merit in that. Also, how does a druggie become so successful? The ones I know are going nowhere fast.
- I know I suffer from the millennial emotional curse. How do I break out of this? Break the curse with RED-PCT
- Who takes your Instagram pictures?
- As a Ronin how do you know if you have the fire in you to be a Shogun? New World Ronin has all of the keys you need to become the Shogun.
- What are your thoughts on people who have over-reliance on science? Read: Over-Reliance on Science: The Value of Instinct
- Why do you think a lot of people hate on Donald Trump even though they never read any of his books?
- Have you ever smoked cigars? Read: Cigars
- How to deal with wannabees millionaires especially when they’re in your family?
- How often do you do blood-work and what things do you check/look out for?
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
Everybody who reads NWR and listens to the FCG becomes ultra productive. It’s impossible not to.
— Nick Kelly (@VICTOR_PRIDE) December 24, 2016
A photo posted by Nick Kelly (@boldanddetermined) on
New World Ronin is the book that takes you from ghost to ronin to shogun.December 25, 2016 at 11:05 pm #41021
Great godcast, of course.December 26, 2016 at 3:02 pm #41065
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.