FCG #7 – How to Handle Weak People You Love
December 16, 2016 at 5:42 am #40441
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer and refine my message to make it clear. Red Monkey is the supplement that will help you speak your way to the answer by removing worries of social anxiety and freeing your mind enough to simply talk. Grab Red Monkey here.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
What we cover in this Full Color Godcast episode:
- We cover how to handle weak people you love. How to either accept them as they are, or how to induce growth in them by planting seeds of confidence until one day the weak person decides to become strong.
- We talk about TRT.
- We talk about if the military the best way to develop discipline, pride and work ethic.
Questions answered in this episode:
- Why is owning a firearm essential? For many reasons. The biggest one would be this: if someone has a gun and they want to kill you, you will die. If you have a firearm, you have a chance to fight.
- What happens to your testicles when you take testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) indefinitely and do I use HCG? Testicles might shrink on TRT, it depends on the person. If the testicles shrink, you should have your local doctor prescribe HCG to counter-act it and bring back the full size. See also:
- Thoughts on military for a young man to build capital and develop skills such as discipline, pride and work ethic? All of those traits are what Bold and Determined and the New World Ronin aim to instill in men. Listen to this answer because it is extensive.
- Advice to get girls? Be rich, be tall and be good looking like I pointed out here: How to Be Attractive to Women
- Natural ways to stay focused in a world full of distraction? To focus in a world filled with distraction you do two things: you turn off all notifications on your phone, computers and electronic devices then you speed in a car. When you are speeding there is no time for hesitation or distraction, you must be focused fully in the moment (so that you do not die).
- Do you believe in God? The answer is in the Full Color Godcast.
- What’s the biggest financial lesson you’ve learned? I’ve learned that the government is truly the mafia and they will try to empty your pockets of every single penny. You must learn the 1,001 ways they try to leak money from you and you must plug those holes to protect your assets. One thing you must do is hire a brilliant tax man to handle your affairs. If you hire the wrong tax attorney you will end up paying even more money to the mafia.
- What’s your favorite SE Asian country aside from Thailand? You can see the answer at the end of this article.
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
I love the Philippines because of the beautiful beaches. You will love reading New World Ronin on the beaches in the Philippines.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.