FCG #6 – How to Play the Game for Fun
December 16, 2016 at 5:16 am #40440
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer and refine my message to make it clear. Red Monkey is the supplement that will help you speak your way to the answer by removing worries of social anxiety and freeing your mind enough to simply talk. Grab Red Monkey here.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
What we cover in this Full Color Godcast episode:
- What is one thing you struggle with? Breathing properly is the #1 thing I struggle with. After breathing the wrong way for so many years, I’ve got to learn how to breathe properly and I constantly catch myself breathing improperly.
- Is it important to get a geisha? I’d rather not compromise myself and be free, but I see the pros of having one to support your mission. A geisha is a mistress, it is the literal way you take care of your needs as a man without compromise and without a wife or traditional girlfriend.
- Would you ever offer a mentor program? What do mentors look for in deciding if a guy is worth the help? What do mentors generally expect to get out of it? I wouldn’t publicly offer a mentorship program (because New World Ronin is one giant mentorship program). I look for certain signs of future greatness in a possible mentee. What do I get out of it? The joy of bringing someone into the world and helping them blow up.
- What services do you use for short term apartment and vehicle rentals? I do not use AirBNB and I recommend no one else use them either because they stole money from me.
- What are your top 3 sources of income? My top two sources of income are book sales and affiliate marketing. You can read about the breakdown of my income in this article: How I Make 10k Per Month Online
- Do you play your guitars and bass in standard tuning or something heavier? I tune my electric guitars to b, I tune my acoustic guitars down a 1/2 step to e flat and I play bass in standard tuning.
- You envision a Hearst/Musashi publishing empire. Will NWR concepts be presented sensationally such as “How Conor McGregor Wined, Dined and Fucked Destiny to Greatness?” Sounds like a fun article, though a little gauche for my impeccable tastes. One of you, the NWR, can write that article tonight and I will tweet it out tomorrow.
- Do you trust anyone with your life? Listen for the answer.
- Would you ever go back to Asia? Didn’t you read New World Ronin? You always have to return to the islands to start the cycle over and come back even more skilled and ready to kill.
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
New World Ronin is the book that takes you from ghost to ronin to shogun.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.