FCG #5 – Like G Eazy Said, None of This is Happening by Accident
December 16, 2016 at 4:55 am #40439
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer and refine my message to make it clear. Red Monkey is the supplement that will help you speak your way to the answer by removing worries of social anxiety and freeing your mind enough to simply talk. Grab Red Monkey here.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
In this full color audio you will learn that success principles are all the same. To become one of the greats, you don’t repeat the same exact success principles in another’s words – you just have to say them in your own words.
Like G Eazy said:
- “Pay attention, none of this is happening by accident.”
- “Fuck normal. If you don’t agree, I ignore you.”
- “I’m here for war and of course I’ll go get it.”
What we cover in this Full Color Godcast episode:
- How to put the success principles into your own words.
- The importance of being in a hurry.
- The best way to focus if you have ADD/ADHD.
- If steroids are worth the risk.
Questions answered in this episode:
- Why you should walk in a hurry like Vince McMahon. When you walk in a hurry, you eliminate over-thinking and you react on instinct. When you’re in a hurry, good things come to you.
- Questions answered in this full color audio:
- What’s the best way for someone with ADD/ADHD to focus? The best way for someone with ADD/ADHD to focus is to be moving forward, which eliminates over-thinking. It is also imperative to make sure you are not snoring at night. Snoring indicates a lack of breathing which results in hypoxia and the symptoms mimic ADD/ADHD.
- Do you ever get tired of fucking the day? Like “Listen day, you’re great but maybe we should see other people”? No. If you’re not fucking the day, someone else is fucking the day – leaving you sad and lonely. Always fuck the day.
- Are steroids worth it? The weight gain and possible health issues? Yes and no. If you want to look like a bodybuilder, they’re worth it. If you don’t want to look like a bodybuilder, they aren’t worth it.
- Advice for the New World Ronin army who are still in high school, which drains your energy? Just endure. You build the endurance and you get through it. You build endurance and strength by getting through things you don’t want to do.
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
New World Ronin is the book that takes you from ghost to ronin to shogun.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.