FCG #36 – How to Deal with Ordinary People When You're Extraordinary
December 29, 2016 at 1:31 pm #41560
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer. The FCG is my detailed notes said before an audience so that I may receive feedback in real-time, much the same way a comedian gets on stage and starts talking in an attempt to create a masterful act.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
What we cover in this Full Color Godcast episode:
- Why black and white work is so draining.
- Announcing John Doe Bodybuilding’s upcoming book: The John Doe Bodybuilding Bible
- Why it is essential to work while standing, as well as how working while standing eliminates insomnia.
- A great way to manage emails and work-out at the same time.
- Why working 16 hour days is the solution to insomnia.
- The curse of the creative genius: How I only get 1% of my information out while the rest stays in my head.
Questions answered in this episode:
- Can you talk a little a more about how you like to move forward, how to do that, and why it helps?
- I am interested in trying RED-PCT. Since RED-PCT suppresses estrogen, is there a rebound effect when you stop taking it?
- I enjoyed your poem about creators vs consumers. If I were to write a blog post about this would it be considered stealing if I wrote about it in my own words?
- You mention Buddha a lot. Do you have an interest in Buddhism? If so why? Do you meditate daily?
- How does one develop the emotional warfare tools in trash-talking which mentally damage opponents before a fight?
- What’s your favorite rap verse and or song lyric of all time?
- Do you have enough passive income so that you wouldn’t need to work ever again if you wanted to?
- In regards to music, do you listen while in leisure, or do you listen while working? I’m curious as to how music affects your thinking and or mood, and whether it purifies or adulterates your focus?
- Any tips and advice on how to develop connections with Ronin from different cultures after the B&D BBQ on Jan 7? Join The Network of the NWR by introducing yourself here.
- What are your thoughts on reviewing products on your blog such as books, supplements, courses?
- Does the weather also affects your mood? Because here in Asia its hot during the daytime and I feel more productive at night.
- I have a site about health and medical equipment, what techniques would you use to connect with people and get them signing up for emails and coming back? Already getting traffic, but not building an audience.
- What was the last mountain you hiked? Have you looked into the benefits of negative ions from being among nature and near flowing water? My energy levels and sense of well-being definitely improve after spending time in the wilderness.
- Why do you enjoy Bangkok so much? What sets Bangkok apart from other cities like Hong Kong or Paris? What makes Bangkok special to you?
- Long story short. Years of being an athlete, Martial artist to being bedridden chronic pain. I recovered but everything went bad again because I was pursuing a college career I didn’t want. I tried to distract myself from life with video games, junk food, and shit sleep. What are some tips to get back to normal? Body and mind. I do physical therapy for my lower back pain. Sitting and driving are still difficult due to position. I’m gradually increasing time limit I am able to do things like sit, exercise, live life without pain. New World Ronin helped fix the directionless feeling in my spirit. Life’s a lot better when you have a mission.
- Will you be adding a chapter on management and delegation to your upcoming book Full Color Shogun?
- How would I know if RED-PCT is working? Just got my bottle earlier this week.
- Would motorcycling be a good way to get in motion,gain momentum, and energy? Maybe it’s just too dangerous and takes too much concentration which saps energy?
- Was there anyone who knew you pre-B&D who stood by you during these 6 years? Or did you simply accomplish this solo? Quick answer: I am a Ronin and I walk alone. Learn how to walk alone and build your brand in New World Ronin.
- Where do you find good people for online outsourcing? Also, any specific qualities to look for before handing over a task?
- How do you work with a team? I like nice guy’s and girls. They’re considerate and helpful. Same with experienced masters and other initiated individuals. However, I find most normal people are not very perceptive and are in the way when I’m busy working. Do I just say “Move bitch! Get out the way!”? Am I just ineffective at utilizing people? Sorry I couldn’t keep the question short.
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
A photo posted by VICTOR PRIDE (@boldanddetermined) on
Deep pain is what makes great artists great. No pain, no gain, and no more good art.
— VICTOR PRIDE (@VICTOR_PRIDE) December 28, 2016
New World Ronin is the book that changes your life in the blink of an eye, while you are busy doing other things.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.