FCG #35 – 3D Management: Delegating, Deal-Making, and Daily Scheduling
December 28, 2016 at 1:46 pm #41303
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer. The FCG is my detailed notes said before an audience so that I may receive feedback in real-time, much the same way a comedian gets on stage and starts talking in an attempt to create a masterful act.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
What we cover in this Full Color Godcast episode:
- How I speak my way to the answer by answering your great questions from Instagram.
- Doing business in 3D: Delegating, Deal-making, and Daily Scheduling.
- The #1 most difficult part about running a business of art, and what to do about it. In my upcoming book Full Color Shogun, I will go into more detail.
- The B&D BBQ will take place on January 7th, 2017.
- How to deal with boredom when life feels repetitive.
- My thoughts on the future of novels.
Questions answered in this episode:
- Did you play any sports?
- You often speak of always moving forward. Can you explain in more detail the art of always moving forward like a shark? Find out how to always move forward in New World Ronin.
- Do you recommend removing negative comments or leave them for others to see?
- How do you know if you are doing something wrong and need to change? Instead of believing that it’s working and stick it through? Failure often comes before results.
- When your head is on the pillow at night and you are waiting to fall asleep where does your mind go? Do you think on your successes? Do you think about the work you have for tomorrow? Do you think into the far future?
- I spend my time working out, building a client base, reading and spending time with my dog. I do get lonely but I’m no longer into smoking pot and the bar scene like my peers. Any advice to keep the boredom at bay when life feels repetitive?
- I just got out of a relationship and have no outlet for sex. I hate the bar scene and the skanks who will play along for attention before disappearing. How do I develop a friends with benefits situation with a cool chick who gets it and isn’t clingy so I can focus my efforts on business. Read: How to Harness Your Sexual Energy.
- A few podcasts ago you said wanting to look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club got you in the gym, were there other reasons or factors? Also, love the podcast.
- So you don’t take Kratom anymore, but you do use Red Monkey quite a bit now it seems? What do you suggest for chilling out at night when the work is done and you’re reading?
- Do you think reading novels is a waste of time for adults? As an artist and a shogun in Publishing, what are your predictions for the future of novel as a form of art?
- How do you become more sensible in business? Read: 18 Ways to Win Big in Business.
- How can you develop better objective judgment when taking risk? I don’t explain myself to people when answering yes or no, unless I have further interest. Besides that, how can you develop an assertive personality? Listen to: How to Speak in the Affirmative.
- How can you say thank you to your parents after you lived with them for a long time?
- A few questions about RED-PCT. I’ve been moody on it, is this normal? Are the testosterone gains permanent? Can you develop a tolerance? See also: Red-PCT: The #1 Testosterone Increasing Supplement That Actually Works
- Elaborate on why Cody Garbrandt is a Ronin?
- I’m promoting my book through my blog, podcasts, Facebook, Instagram. Is this enough and if not what am I missing? Its a guitar instructional book. By the way. The FCG’s are some of your best content and very useful.
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
A photo posted by VICTOR PRIDE (@boldanddetermined) on
New World Ronin is the book that changes your life in the blink of an eye, while you are busy doing other things.
- This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Victor Pride.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.