FCG #34 – How to Develop and Refine Your Message
December 27, 2016 at 11:32 am #41233
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer. The FCG is my detailed notes said before an audience so that I may receive feedback in real-time, much the same way a comedian gets on stage and starts talking in an attempt to create a masterful act.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
What we cover in this Full Color Godcast episode:
- How to stop caring about what other people think.
- What to bring to the B&D BBQ.
- The difference between instincts and emotional reactions.
- How I see articles and turn them into genius.
- How to beat insomnia and go to sleep.
- Where to find a good girl if you live in Los Angeles.
- It’s hard to find nice people who are geniuses.
- Deep pain is what makes great artists great. No pain, no gain, and no more good art.
- The hardest part about being an artist-businessman is delegating.
- The creator sees all poem.
Questions answered in this episode:
- Do you eat breakfast or have a shake before going to the gym in the morning? If so, what do you have? For the best tasting protein check out Red Supplements
- Could you find a “good girl” in LA? Read: How to Meet Shy Girls.
- Jordan Peterson discussed living on the line of order and chaos (the yin and yang) as living harmoniously according to Daoism. Is this parallel to you’re idea of living “the full color spectrum”? Listen: How to Access the Incredible World of Full Color.
- What is your best advice to don’t give a fuck what others think ? Listen: How to Grab Your Nuts to Make Sure You Don’t Have a Pussy.
- This question is also for all participating ronin: What kinds of food and drink would you like to see at the B&D BBQ? For a full list of items to bring click here.
- How can I beat nights of insomnia? Listen: Take a Daily Step Towards Greatness.
- Would you renounce your US citizenship and residency and adopt another one if it allowed you to pay less taxes?
- What effects would RED-PCT have on someone under 18?
- What are the differences between instinctual actions and emotional reactions?
- How can I listen to boring people? Because my professor in college speaks so monotonous.
- This question is also for all participating ronin: What kind of music would you like to hear at the B&D BBQ?
- Do you eat cheeseburgers for a cheat meal and if so what do you eat?
- My book has been on Amazon for two weeks. How long before should I wait before I publish my second book?
- What are your time management strategies? My upcoming book High Energy Entrepreneur will go into full detail.
- What are your thoughts on Kratom today? Still using it often? I’ve been taking it multiple times a week the past six months and it has been a great replacement for alcohol, Adderall, and a lot of other crap I was using.
- Thank You for teaching people how to see life in Full Color. It’s amazing seeing how much you’ve grown & changed from just a year ago. I only follow you because I randomly found you through a keyword. Stayed because you kept saying thoughts that were in my journal entries(still amazed how you had similar thoughts). I Like your genuine approach. Plus, I’m not Smart but a Genius.
- When speaking genius do you let it flow through you? How can you determine whether or not the person is understanding you? Silence of understanding or completely lost? I know your approach is hit them with the knowledge, let thoughts marinate, and revelations happen organically in motion. See also: The Life-Changing Magic of Driving a Car
- Should I not allow comments on my blog so that I can focus 100% on creating Full Color content in my first year of blogging? Listen: Why I Decided to Become a Blogger
- What are the basics of editing?
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
“Oh my god! You’re a sleazy salesman trying to make money instead of doing things for free! Also, how can I get rich tomorrow?” White people
— VICTOR PRIDE (@VICTOR_PRIDE) December 27, 2016
New World Ronin is the book that changes your life in the blink of an eye, while you are busy doing other things.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.