FCG #31 – Why I Decided to Become a Blogger
December 23, 2016 at 9:00 pm #40850
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer. The FCG is my detailed notes said before an audience so that I may receive feedback in real-time, much the same way a comedian gets on stage and starts talking in an attempt to create a masterful act.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
What we cover in this Full Color Godcast episode:
- Why I decided to become a blogger rather than do affiliate marketing.
- The true way to visualize your future.
- Best part-time job to pay your bills while you build your Badnet blog.
- What software I use to write articles.
Questions answered in this episode:
- In the podcast with Mike Cernovich called 5 Ways to Set Yourself Up in Your 30’s you mentioned about having a vision and visualizing it daily. However, my visualizations fail to materialize even with action. How can I improve on this?
- What is your best advice to have a confidence that moves mountains and breaks the doubts about myself so that I can conquer the world with peace of mind?
- What type of part time gig would you recommend for someone who can’t speak to save their life? I don’t know how to bullshit and don’t have much to say. I need something to pay the bills while I learn a skill and build my brand.
- Thank you so much man! Finding you, Mike Cernovich, and Chris from GLL has changed my life forever.
- Why do you need to cycle off RED-PCT? Is there anything about it that’s harmful to the body? Also, I don’t feel its effects as strongly as when I started it 3 weeks ago. Any reason for that?
- We live in a time where things are incredibly easy for people and most Americans live a life of leisure. Why does it seem that so many people are still unhappy and directionless? Is it too much comfort or maybe the inability to value things?
- What personal values do you abide by?
- Will you ever marry? By the way, thank you for your work and advice. Shout out to San Diego!
- Who gains from the media pushing the idea that men are inept and weak or even unnecessary? It’s a bad example for young kids coming up. Seems like a twisted agenda.
- Do you use any computer program for your writings? Like Evernote or OneNote?
- What guns do you own?
- What is the thing you cherish the most, your Rosebud?
- Follow-up question regarding the Red Coffee line: How do the effects of Red Coffee, Gold Coffee, and Black Coffee differ from each other? Or are they similar enough that it’s simply a matter of personal taste?
- When can we join the NWR army as your soldiers? – The first thing you can do is attend the up-coming B&D BBQ.
- Have you ever tried juicing? For me it has become a daily habit and an easy way to get the nutrients of 5-7 servings of veggies in one glass that I can chug after workouts. Always feels so right for my body.
- You’ve mentioned that Red Coffee and Red Monkey have synergistic effects when used together. How does Red Coffee interact with RED-PCT, Red Burner and Whey Protein?
- Learn how Red Coffee and Red Monkey work great together here.
- When was the last time you had a drink?
- Do you still critique websites so they can be presented better online?
- How to not let school bring you down?
- Would you be able to come off TRT if you wanted to or is it a lifelong treatment? Do you have to take estrogen blockers or does your test dosage allow you to skip that? Naturally increase your testosterone with RED-PCT.
- Thoughts on growing and maintaining a beard and how it affects your image? Check out Iron & Tweed to learn everything you need to know about beards.
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
The Full Color Godcast is my outloud notes for future articles and books. Transcribed and verified before a live audience, like a comedian.
— Nick Kelly (@VICTOR_PRIDE) December 23, 2016
A photo posted by Nick Kelly (@boldanddetermined) on
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.