FCG #30 – How to Develop the Gift of Gab
December 23, 2016 at 12:29 pm #40831
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer and refine my message to make it clear. Red Monkey is the supplement that will help you speak your way to the answer by removing worries of social anxiety and freeing your mind enough to simply talk. Grab Red Monkey here.
What we cover in Full Color Godcast #30:
- How to prevent negative thoughts from bogging down your mind.
- Where to go if you can’t setup your own war room.
- Organized crime and how the New World Ronin is like the Triads.
- Advice on getting a dog and how they are mans best friend.
- When it’s good to quit a business venture.
- Why New World Ronin is on Amazon instead of solely on Bold and Determined.
- One crucial thing to pay attention to before going into business with a friend.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
Questions answered in this episode:
- How do you deal with an inflated ego?
- What is your prediction on the possible Conor McGregor versus Floyd Mayweather fight? Who’s mentality (positive thinking and the usage of the Law of Attraction) is better developed? Thanks in advance!
- When building a brand, web designers hound my emails and phone. How do you deal with this situation?
- I have the desire to become a New World Ronin but my negative thoughts always prevent me from moving forward. Do you have any tips for getting rid of negative thoughts forever?
- Are coffee shops a good alternative place to work if I can’t setup my own war room?
- What is your view on organized crime? Especially considering that a lot of old school gangsters follow a code of honor.
- When is it right to give up on a venture?
- Did you have any writing projects before Bold and Determined? The first articles seem too good to be a first attempt. I’d like to know more about how you got started.
- I recently gave up training with weights so I could focus my full attention on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. What is your opinion of BJJ and other martial arts instead of weight training?
- What advice could you give to someone who never owned a dog but is very interested in getting one? Also what about the required time and costs?
- I don’t have any questions. I just would like to say thank you.
- What major lessons did you learn from Chris Deoudes (GLL)?
- What are the benefits in publishing an eBook on Amazon? Why not just publish on the your own website for more money?
- You say that you don’t sleep much, but then in another video you said you go to bed at 9. Have you changed to sleeping less and found yourself to be more productive?
- While cycling for many miles (in motion) with one of my lifelong best friends, we struck what I believe is a great business idea (Cycling related). I have the money for the initial investment but he does not. Based on this situation what are your thoughts in doing business with a friend? This would be the only venture we would do together unless it evolves.
- I have cut many friends, girls and relatives from my life. I even quit social media just while I’m working on myself and my business. I have to admit that sometimes I do feel lonely. Do you recommend getting a dog? Read: How to Deal With Loneliness Like A Man
- You like Mcgregor have a way with words. How do I develop more of that gift of the gab? Also, your general thoughts on where McGregor’s mindset comes from?
- What will Red Monkey do to a person who is usually serious and angry looking. I just got my Red Monkey in the mail. I’ll be waiting 3 weeks for shipping on NWR but it’ll be worth it.
- In the past you’ve mentioned enduring college if need be. This seems more reasonable if you’re not paying for it with your own dime. Can this be an opportunity to build character through struggle (like working out) while you build your brand at the same time?
- How do you give yourself permission to be the person you want to be?
- How important do you think it is for a Ronin to read Gorilla Mindset and Essays On Masculinity by Mike Cernovich?
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.