FCG #26 – Nobody Has a Father Anymore, Which Is Why I’m Your New Daddy
December 19, 2016 at 11:16 am #40522
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer and refine my message to make it clear. Red Monkey is the supplement that will help you speak your way to the answer by removing worries of social anxiety and freeing your mind enough to simply talk. Grab Red Monkey here.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
What we cover in this Full Color Godcast episode:
- Why people need simple, repetitive rhythms to feel happy and why music with a steady beat is always celebration music. Music with an erratic beat is always depressing, sad and negative music.
- How and why masters create simplicity.
- How to turn seeming disadvantages into strengths.
- How to accept responsibility for yourself and for others in your life, and why married men are irresponsible.
Questions answered in this episode:
- Joe Rogan in a podcast said people who train BJJ are good at solving mental problems because BJJ forces you to think, this can be used in business, life decisions and other things. Would Muay Thai do same thing or are benefits different for striking arts?
- Other than a Full Color Godcast (of course), how will you be celebrating Christmas?
- If you could change any laws in America what would they be?
- Who do you hangout with in LA?
- What advice would you give a Ronin who is attending University? Unfortunately, a degree is important from where I come from.
- You have 12 books coming in two thousand and victory. Any collaboration from Cernovich or GGL?
- What are your thoughts on geeks/people that collect toys?
- Do you prefer paperback books than ebooks/kindle?
- I found a man who lives the life I want in future. He is in 40’s. He offers coaching via Skype. Should I pay for this?
- When you slip back to bad habits or indulge in negative ROI pleasure like Netflix binging. Do you apply 30 Days of Discipline techniques & get back into motion? You make 5 years of hard work & dedication look easy. I haven’t burned the ship.
- What do you think about people who always smile when they talk? Can you take them seriously?
- You mention reading books on war a lot to master strategy. Which are your favorites and why?
- What aspects of their character makes men like Donald Trump, General Patton and Arnold Schwarzenegger so respectable? Your personal opinions?
- What happened to Mike Chagares? He came on the scene in full color and then disappeared. Is everything good with Mike?
- Be humble or be humbled. Whats your take on humility?
- How to evacuate negative thoughts forever?
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
New World Ronin is the book that takes you from ghost to ronin to shogun.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.