FCG #23 – How to Practice the Lost Art of Speaking
December 17, 2016 at 1:49 am #40480
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer and refine my message to make it clear. Red Monkey is the supplement that will help you speak your way to the answer by removing worries of social anxiety and freeing your mind enough to simply talk. Grab Red Monkey here.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
It takes comedians 10, 15 or even 20 years to become masters of their craft. Why is that? It’s because for a good number of years, comedians only get 3, 5 or 7 minutes per night to practice their craft.
To accelerate the learning curve, you would simply need to work more. If you want to learn how to speak well, the way you learn how to speak well is by practicing daily. Like Denzel Washington said, “anything you practice, you get good at.”
What we cover in this Full Color Godcast episode:
In this episode of the FCG I cover how to practice speaking daily and how to practice speaking to a rhythm. It is important to speak to a rhythm so that you do not break the flow of a conversation. If you speak “off beat” it kills the momentum of the conversation.
Don’t fill the necessary silence with unnecessary filler speech because it takes the conversation off-beat and makes everyone in the conversation out of the zone.
People don’t like “nervous talkers” because nervous talkers rush to fill in any gaps in silence. Some silence is necessary to maintain the rhythm of conversation. Silence means we’re waiting for the next beat to continue speaking. Speaking “off-beat” ruins the flow, momentum and excitement of the conversation.
Questions answered in this episode:
- Other than Glengarry Glen Ross, what other movies do you recommend for ronin?
- How much money in the bank and residual income would you need/want if you were starting your ronin journey from scratch and wanted to quit your job to do it full-time?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What are you most excited for in 2017?
- You mention obsession a lot. When you learn something new, how do you go about it? Tim Ferriss deconstructs it. I know what it takes, but how do you approach something new to learn faster and make sure it’s drilled in?
- Is it still necessary to take cold shower when you are living in extreme temperatures like Canada?
- Given your success in real estate wholesaling, why did you quit? Other than wholesaling and blogging. what are other options to be self-made/paid?
- I find my best Full Color work comes to me late at night when there are less distractions. Does the night give you the same energy, focus & inspiration? If so, why?
- Nick, are you also producing music? I noticed you’re using the best audio interface available to record the podcast. Any reason you chose that one?
- Does your mortality scare you? Relatedly, how do you maintain motivation knowing we will inevitably die?
- When to ignore the haters and when to destroy them?
- Do you have any role models?
- Do you believe in any conspiracy and if you do, which ones? (9/11, Chemtrails, Fluoride, Vaccines, Illuminati, Flat Earth conspiracy, etc..)
- Have you ever been in a street fight or a bar fight? If so, how did it go?
- Is it really as simple as creating a Blog & eventually generating Revenue? Quit Uni, Job, create full color work. Live off the art. Any other revenue streams you recommend? Trading stocks with brand is too much for me. Commit to one. I want a lifestyle like yours. Forgone Normalcy.
- What kind of whiteboard do you use?
- What are your thoughts on body-weight training?
- If you had a lot of work to do & at the same time a lot of sexual energy built up, would you still go to a bar or something to hit on girls? Or would you just suppress the sexual energy and keep on working….assuming that you don’t have a girlfriend at that time?
- Do you think Hypoxia could be a cause of people’s disconnection from spirit and truth?
- Why do most people live their entire lives in black and white, unable to see in full color? What in your opinion is the root cause of this and how do we destroy it?
- Would you recommend voice coaching?
- You mentioned previously that RED-PCT may become banned, why is that and were you referring to America? Every male I know needs to use this. See: Red-PCT: The #1 Testosterone Increasing Supplement That Actually Works
- Thank you for developing the products like RED PCT that need to exist and writing the words that need to be read. You’re an example of who to be in this world. Shout out from New York City your wisdom is not lost in this liberal land.
- How to become limitless as Bradley Cooper without the NZT-48?
- When would you consider someone strong? Squatting 100kg?
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
New World Ronin is the book that takes you from ghost to ronin to shogun.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.