FCG #20 – Life is Great and Easily Taken for Granted
December 17, 2016 at 1:35 am #40477
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer and refine my message to make it clear. Red Monkey is the supplement that will help you speak your way to the answer by removing worries of social anxiety and freeing your mind enough to simply talk. Grab Red Monkey here.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
What we cover in this Full Color Godcast episode:
- What do you do when you’re broken and can’t function normally anymore? The doctors have no answer.
- You said never trust a Thai girl, can you elaborate?
- Have you ever used prostitutes? What do you think of guys who do?
- How do you prevent stammering/stuttering and eye tics from general anxiety without drugs?
- I’m stressed with exams at university, how do I motivate myself to get shit done and stop feeling sad and stressed at 19 years old?
- Best way to build attraction with women despite break-up blues when young?
- What is the most common mistake people make when they try to brand themselves?
- Internet addiction: What’s the best way to eliminate this?
- What’s the optimal number of of skills that can be cultivated at the same time?
- What are some ways a 21 year old NWR can establish passive income streams?
- How much sleep do you believe is important a night in order to kill the day?
- Is having a sense of style important? Or is spending money on clothes a waste?
- Have you ever thought about getting into acting? You are in LA, after all!
- Why didn’t you hop on a train or cruise while writing NWR?
- Why is nobody asking the right questions?
- Im in good shape and hit the gym regularly but I drive uber long hours a day. Do you consider driving as sitting or moving?
- What type of questions do you wished people asked more of?
- Is it normal to feel guilty when you outgrow friends?
- Will you dedicate time to talk about girlfriends/wives/marriage/etc more extensively?
- I live in Asia with a nice local girlfriend who took care of me for the past year (food, laundry, etc…), while working on my business. Everything is perfect, I live a happy life, I make good money, and this can continue forever. But being 24, I feel I don’t want to live an easy and comfortable life just now, and want to travel the world, experience more hardship, develop character alone for more insights. I am fine choosing leaving the confortable path. But I am feeling bad at the thought of leaving her while she has done nothing but help me. She has invested so much time and energy helping me, I feel it is unfair she has to suffer. Do you have any thoughts on that?
- How many veggies do you eat daily? What do you believe is the correct vegetable to meat ratio?
- What are your thoughts on repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for depression (FDA approved) and cognitive enhancement?
- You mentioned Singapore is great for banking. Which bank do you use? What advice would you give to a westerner looking to open an account there?
- What is the difference between epiphanies thought of in motion (walking, jogging, driving) vs those thought while being still (while showering, during a dream, meditation)? Both work but why do you focus mainly on motion-activities?
- What do you think about university to become a lawyer? Is it worth it, or should I pursue creating my own path?
- What is your best advice on deciding on a Domain name for your blog? I know the name should perfectly describe your blog, do you think it’s also important for the name to rhyme?
- Ever planning to come hunt here in South Africa?
To break your internet addiction you do this: Turn off the laptop, leave the phone at home, go to coffee shop with a good book, a pen, a highlighter and a notebook.
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
New World Ronin is the book that takes you from ghost to ronin to shogun.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.