FCG #13 – How to Make the Switch and Stop Being a Bitch
December 16, 2016 at 8:49 am #40449
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer and refine my message to make it clear. Red Monkey is the supplement that will help you speak your way to the answer by removing worries of social anxiety and freeing your mind enough to simply talk. Grab Red Monkey here.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
In this Full Color Godcast episode we cover:
- The price you pay for greatness.
- Why great men cannot live a normal life.
- The things change business plan aka the T-Minus whenever it feels right business plan.
- The fastest way to success online – Join a winning team.
- Bullies only look for weak people, so never look weak.
- Why dogs only chase tennis balls in motion and leave still tennis balls alone.
- Apart from testosterone, do you have a daily vitamin booster regimen?
- How can I make 1k daily online?
- How can you push great content so fast every day?
- What is the best gesture/gift someone did for you after they used B&D to help them reach success?
- Thoughts on the law of attraction?
- Will the paperback version of New World Ronin ship to Europe? Yes.
- What do you do if you don’t have direction or business idea? What’s the mission if you have not created a vision yet?
- What’s the best exercise for training pure mental fortitude with physical fitness?
- Vic I’m starting forex trading this week, ever done any of that? I think it will be great because I can do it all on my iPhone and it’s better then setting up a blog for me personally
- I am in the early stages and publishing content like crazy. 15-20 blog posts per month and 10-15 youtube videos per month. I speak from personal experience in each post. Am I on the right track to building an audience?
- Have you tried Wim Hof breathing method? What do you think about it? I’ve gone through it after Cernovich recommended it. Works great for me.
- I finally got my blog up and running last year because of you (and Badnet) but I have a really hard time being consistent. I write a lot and my posts are powerful but they are few far between because I can’t hit publish until everything is “perfect”. How do I get over this mental block? Do I just publish everyday regardless of how I feel? Or stick to a weekly deadline no matter what? Thanks for everything man.
- Thoughts on 17 year old taking red monkey, label says for over 21 only but I am closed off by nature and would love to just speak free.
- Best thing to do in down time/free time that will develop you into a shogun? Answer: Shoguns do not have down time or free time. That’s the price you pay for greatness.
- What kind of dogs did you have before you left the states? Would you get another dog, or do you find the responsibility limits mobility & freedom?
- What was your “aha!” moment? You mentioned you changed your life in the snap of a finger.
- Could NWR be applied to people in their young 20s who don’t have their business up yet and are on other stages of life (trial and error like Chris gll says)?
- Do you still move house often or have you settled in one place? How do you handle moving your stuff around so much, and always having everything you need without losing it?
- I fit everything I own into two suitcases and I still end up losing things when I move around a lot.
- How can I overcome only visualizing the negative to visualizing the positive or the way I want to see my future. Every time I want to create a life or a vision it gets overrun by negativity by me.
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
New World Ronin is the book that takes you from ghost to ronin to shogun.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.