FCG #12 – How to Choose Life and Move Forward
December 16, 2016 at 8:43 am #40446
The Full Color Godcast is how I speak my way to the answer and refine my message to make it clear. Red Monkey is the supplement that will help you speak your way to the answer by removing worries of social anxiety and freeing your mind enough to simply talk. Grab Red Monkey here.
You can watch this full color audio/video via the YouTube screen above. You can stream or download this full color audio by pressing the button below that looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
What we cover in this Full Color Godcast:
- My two favorite cities in the world.
- My vision for B&D when I first started and what it is now.
- The number one way to become successful with Affiliate Marketing.
- The most defining moment in my life.
- What I would do if I lost everything right now.
- How a young ronin can find purpose.
- What to do with your free time.
Questions answered in this FCG episode:
- What’s your favorite city? I have two, Los Angeles and Bangkok.
- How has your vision evolved since you first conceived of B&D? This answer is extensive, listen to the episode for the full answer.
- What is a song that always pumps you up? Listen for the answer.
- I have a special product that I want to become an affiliate for, what are the best technical guides to promote it (Facebook, Adwords etc)? Becoming an expert on the product is better than any technical guides.
- If you lost everything (money, body, status, etc) what would be the 1st step you would take to rebuild? I would out one foot in front of the other and move forward.
- What was one of your most defining moments in life and why? Writing New World Ronin was without question the most defining moment of my life. Listen to understand why.
- What are your views on being heavily tattooed? Are there other ways to be edgy? Listen for the answer.
- How do you find balance building the mind, body, and business? How do you avoid focusing too much on one and neglecting the rest? Listen for the extensive answer.
- Can a man focus and work on multiple businesses? Yes. Listen to find out how
- How frequent is your use of red monkey? And how often can a person safely take it? Red Monkey should be taken twice per week.
- How does a growing ronin go about finding and serving a bigger purpose? Such as your forthcoming army of ronin. Listen for the answer.
- With a business game plan already in action, would you recommend saving up a month or more of expenses before quitting a soul crushing job, or simply quitting cold turkey and focusing 100% on business? You should have one month of expenses saved up and you should have a plan of income generation before you quit your job.
- Best thing to do in down/free time? Take a walk. The benefits of walking are immense. See also: The Healing Power of Nature: How I Broke Out Of Depression And Got My Ass In Gear
How to get your questions answered on the Full Color Godcast:
Without a character limit, the questions become rambling. Twitter forces you to get your question out affirmatively and “on time.” I want concise questions and I answer all questions asked on Twitter or Instagram.
New World Ronin is the book that takes you from ghost to ronin to shogun.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.