Must Read Books
These are my personal favorite books and some of the most inspiring books ever written.
- Think and Grow Rich – by Napoleon Hill. This book completely changed my life and taught me one very important trait you need to be successful – positive thinking. I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it one hundred more – this is the book that changed my life by changing my mindset.
- Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder – by Arnold Schwarzenegger. Motivational books just don't get better than this book by the great Arnold Schwarzenegger. This is the most motivational book I have ever read in my entire life. Arnold grew up in the backwoods in Austria and went on to become a celebrity bodybuilder, then a super-famous hollywood actor, then the governor of the great state of California. This book chronicles his start from nothing and his ascent to greatness. It is a must read. Quick, fun and inspiring.
- The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime – by MJ DeMarco. This is the best business book ever written and is a must read for any entrepreneur or aspiring entrepreneur. I read this book on an airplane headed to the Philippines and the lessons in the book stuck to me like glue. Eye-opening book and a must read for entrepreneurs.
- The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich – by Tim Ferris. This book literally changed my life. I thought I was tied to the USA forever, I finished reading this book and immediately bought a plane ticket to destiny. I haven't looked back since reading this book. This book honestly, truly changed my life. If it weren't for this book, I may not know how truly easy it is to travel to other countries. Before I read this book, I had no idea that you could travel so freely, cheaply and easily and I had NO IDEA you could pay for it all with internet businesses that you could run from anywhere in the world. This book was groundbreaking when it was released and it will always be remembered as a classic.
- How to Get Rich: One of the World’s Greatest Entrepreneurs Shares His Secrets -by Felix Dennis. I don't remember anything about this book other than how much I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I know the guy who wrote it was a billionaire in the magazine publishing industry but that's all I really recall. Yes, I said billions from magazines. Those days are long gone though, the money is in online content not in paper magazines. Great, fun book just don't ask me to give you a synopsis.
- The Laws of the Ring – by Urijah Faber. This book is completely overlooked but if you want to build a business around YOU, INC. then this book is a must read. I read this in Vietnam. Sometimes you read books and they just click with you. This one clicked with me. Faber is a pro MMA fighter who opened a gym and recruited other fighters to his gym. I recruited other blogs to my team. Faber is also the first person I ever saw or heard talk about You, Inc.
- Becoming the Bull by John Doe Bodybuilding – The no bullshit guide to hardcore bodybuilding. Without doubt the best book I have read about bodybuilding, diet, training and steroids. A must read for anyone interested in bodybuilding.
- Gorilla Mindset – by Mike Cernovich. I'm not biased because a good friend of mine wrote this book, I'm biased because it's a masterpiece. The ultimate book about changing your mindset to change your life. It's all about mindset and this book teaches you how to control and conquer your mindset.
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living – I had previously read Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People and thought it was good, but not a masterpiece for me. This one, however, was excellent. I could barely put it down it was so quick to read. This is how books should be written – flowing, easy to read, captivating and leaves you feeling better and understanding more about life.
- The Art of the Deal – by Donald Trump. This book was a huge influence on me in my previous career (long before B&D). This book fired me up wildly. Trump's mindset is contagious and this book is a motivational masterpiece. Easy read, it flows very well, and by then end you will be fired up.
- Face the Music: A Life Exposed – This book by Paul Stanley from KISS is fantastic. Stanley was born with only one ear and he went on to become one of the most famous rock n roll singers of all time. He did it with only one ear, never being able to hear from his deformed (missing) ear. Great motivational book and quick, fun read.
- Shogun – by James Clavell. Shogun is the only fiction book on this list but there's a lot you can learn from it. If I were to have to describe it, I would call it a Robert Greene book come to life (Greene wrote the 48 Laws of Power and the 33 Strategies of War). At over 1,000 pages this book will take a while to read. But when you get to the end, it will all be worth it. So much to learn about power and strategy in this fantastic novel. Fantastic, must read.
- Straight from the Underground – The new underground bodybuilding bible (covers everything “taboo”).
- Casual Style 101 – Everything you need to know to be stylin' and profilin'.
The only approved by Pride coffee is RED Coffee.
Recommendations for Starting a Website
To start a website or a web based business you simply need two things: a domain name and a host.
BADNET – If you're interested in starting a website check out BADNET to get a great deal on hosting, a free domain, 4 free blogging reports AND a free WordPress setup. There is no better deal than BADNET to start a business via blog.
Website design and themes
Email & newsletter service
Bold and Determined uses and recommends MailChimp for your newsletter and email service.
Must read articles
To read more about starting a website and making money online read these classic Bold and Determined articles:
- So You Want to Be a Professional Blogger
- So You Want to Be a Professional Blogger Part 2
- So You Want to Be a Professional Blogger Part 3
- The No Bullshit Guide to Making Money Online
- So You Want to Be a Professional Artist
- How to Start a Blog that Makes Money Forever
Muscle Building Supplements That Actually Work
RED BURNER – The best fat burner / pre-workout on the market. Take 1 tab in the morning for fat burning, take 2 tabs before the gym to use as a pre-workout.
RED-PCT, ESTRO CONTROL & TEST BOOSTER – Boost your testosterone and control estrogen with this product.
RED COFFEE – Absolutely the BEST tasting coffee on the market. Great for gym energy too!
Universal Uni-Liver – The best protein supplement on the market, but you gotta mega-dose it to get any strength and muscle building effects. The box says take 2-3 tabs with a meal, I take 10 with a meal.
Zinc – Zinc helps to increase testosterone and a common “side effect” is increased semen volume. Try 150mg per day to get the best benefits.
Anafuse – Anafuse works very well for muscle gain. Anafuse is a blend of several ingredients:
Epicatechin: Epicatechin is a flavanol found in certain plants such as green tea and cocoa; and is a powerful antioxidant that helps decrease Myostatin.
Laxogenin: Derived from plants, this ingredient is essentially an anabolic building block which your body uses as a blueprint to create its own anabolics.
HICA: HICA is a metabolite of the amino acid leucine that promotes increased protein synthesis and decreased muscle protein breakdown.
Vitamin D3: Vitamin D3 is essential for muscle health in that low levels of Vitamin D3 promote decreased protein synthesis, decreased strength, weakness and muscle wasting.
Shaving & Grooming
Baxter of California After Shave Balm – The best after shave I have ever used and I never get those nasty red bumps on my neck any more. I live in Thailand and I pay double to have this product shipped to me.
Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street Luxury Shaving Cream for Sensitive Skin – The best shaving cream I have ever used.
I use the Synapse 25 backpack from Tom Bihn and I love the bag. It's the best travel bag I have ever come across. Travel light and travel in style.
Supplements to Help You Relax
5-HTP – I have trouble relaxing at night. It seems like my mind “wakes up” at night and instead of relaxing and winding down I've got a thousand thoughts and ideas going through my head. 5-HTP has been a big help in relaxing me at night. Start with 100mg and hour or two before sleep to get a good night's rest.
Kratom – Kratom makes me just a happier guy when I use it. It's a great substitute for alcohol and there are no hangovers or debilitating side effects (but drink lots of water when you use Kratom because it can make you constipated). Before you buy Kratom you must read All About Kratom – The Bold and Determined Special Edition.
Websites You Will Enjoy
RED SUPPLEMENTS – Supplements that actually work.
BADWEAR – Go to war in style with the official B&D merchandiser.
BADNET – Want to start a profitable blog? We have the total solution.
Victor Pride – Victor's personal home page.
Danger and Play – The website for men who want more out of life.
Good Looking Loser – Hardcore self improvement.
John Doe Bodybuilding – Bodybuilding for the every-man.
Iron and Tweed – Train like an animal, dress like a man.