The top books recommended by Bold and Determined
These are my personal favorite books.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill – This book completely changed my life and taught me one very important trait you need to be successful – thinking positively.
- Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder by Arnold Schwarzenegger – This is the most motivational book I have ever read in my entire life.
- The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ DeMarco – This is the best business book ever written and is a must read for any entrepreneur or aspiring entrepreneur.
- The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich by Tim Ferris – This book literally changed my life. I thought I was tied to the USA forever, I finished reading this book and immediately bought a plane ticket to Thailand. I haven’t looked back since reading this book.
- How to Get Rich: One of the World’s Greatest Entrepreneurs Shares His Secrets by Felix Dennis
- The Laws of the Ring by Urijah Faber – This book is completely overlooked but if you want to build a business around YOU, INC. then this book is a must read.
- Becoming the Bull by John Doe Bodybuilding – The no bullshit guide to hardcore bodybuilding. Without doubt the best book I have read about bodybuilding, diet, training and steroids.
- Gorilla Mindset – by Mike Cernovich. The ultimate book about changing your mindset to change your life.
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living – by Dale Carnegie. This is the best book ever written for learning how to “let go” of negativity and live life.
Recommendations for starting a website
To start a website or a web based business you simply need two things: a domain name and a host.
If you’re interested in starting a website check out BADNET to get a great deal on hosting, a free domain, 4 free blogging reports AND a free WordPress setup. There is no better deal than BADNET to start a business via blog.
Website design and themes
Email & newsletter service
Bold and Determined uses and recommends MailChimp for your newsletter and email service.
Must read articles
To read more about starting a website and making money online read these classic Bold and Determined articles:
Modafinil is a ‘nootropic’ and the ultimate focus tool.
You can buy Modafinil at Modafinil Edge.
To read more about Modafinil read the classic Bold and Determined articles:
Muscle Building Supplements
Super DMZ – The best supplement for building muscle on planet earth. This supplement is not a joke so read up before you beast up. Read the classic Bold and Determined article about this supplement here.
Universal Uni-Liver – The best protein supplement on the market, but you gotta mega-dose it to get any strength and muscle building effects. The box says take 2-3 tabs with a meal, I take 10 with a meal.
Zinc – Zinc helps to increase testosterone and a common “side effect” is increased semen volume. Try 150mg per day to get the best benefits.
Osta Shred – Osta Shred is a SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator) and it works very well for lean, hard gains and fat loss.
Osta Shred’s key ingredient Ostarine represents the beginning of a new breed of supplements, as it does not fully interact with the receptor, but instead selectively interacts with it, choosing the receptors that produce positive effects like muscle gains and fat loss, and does not interact with the other “bad” receptors so that you are able to experience the muscle gains and fat loss without the nasty side effects!
Anafuse – Anafuse works very well for muscle gain. Anafuse is a blend of several ingredients:
Epicatechin: Epicatechin is a flavanol found in certain plants such as green tea and cocoa; and is a powerful antioxidant that helps decrease Myostatin.
Laxogenin: Derived from plants, this ingredient is essentially an anabolic building block which your body uses as a blueprint to create its own anabolics.
HICA: HICA is a metabolite of the amino acid leucine that promotes increased protein synthesis and decreased muscle protein breakdown.
Vitamin D3: Vitamin D3 is essential for muscle health in that low levels of Vitamin D3 promote decreased protein synthesis, decreased strength, weakness and muscle wasting.
Baxter of California After Shave Balm – The best after shave I have ever used and I never get those nasty red bumps on my neck any more. I live in Thailand and I pay double to have this product shipped to me.
Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street Luxury Shaving Cream for Sensitive Skin – The best shaving cream I have ever used.
I use the Synapse 25 backpack from Tom Bihn and I love the bag. It’s the best travel bag I have ever come across. Travel light and travel in style.
Supplements to help you relax
5-HTP – I have trouble relaxing at night. It seems like my mind “wakes up” at night and instead of relaxing and winding down I’ve got a thousand thoughts and ideas going through my head. 5-HTP has been a big help in relaxing me at night. Start with 100mg and hour or two before sleep to get a good night’s rest.
Kratom – Kratom makes me just a happier guy when I use it. It’s a great substitute for alcohol and there are no hangovers or debilitating side effects (but drink lots of water when you use Kratom because it can make you constipated). Before you buy Kratom you must read All About Kratom – The Bold and Determined Special Edition.
Websites you may enjoy
BADWEAR – Go to war in style with the official B&D merchandiser.
BADNET – Want to start a profitable blog? We have the total solution.
Victor Pride – Victor’s personal home page.
Danger and Play – The website for men who want more out of life.
Good Looking Loser – Hardcore self improvement.
John Doe Bodybuilding – Bodybuilding for the every-man.
BOSS MMA – Exploring the psychology of the fight game.