1) Having a job – Having a job means you are complacent. You know that you will not go hungry next month if you don’t work your ass off right now. You do just enough to not get fired to “earn” that paycheck and live.
There is no reason to go the extra mile and start building a business on your own. You’ll “do it later”. No need to do it now, you have a job. You’re tired from working. You just want to relax in your off time.
When you don’t have a job there is no off time. You are always “hustling” to make more money, get more deals going, meet more contacts, come up with more ideas. When you have a job you’re just waiting for Friday at 5:00.
After you quit your job (with at least one month’s supply of money) it is sink or swim. Time to put your feet to the fire and see what you’re made of.
It’s a virtual guarantee that you cannot be lazy if A) You don’t know how you will feed yourself next month and B) You refuse the cowardly approach of taking money from the Government which (if you have eyes) you can clearly see makes you amongst the laziest on Earth.
2) Television and/or Streaming Movies – We already know television rots your brain, fills your head full of silly fantasies with no base in reality, and molds your way of thinking into that of a mindless cow.
We already know that television makes you extremely lazy. It’s easy to sit down on the couch, turn on the latest episode of who cares and “relax”. You have two choices in this regard: keep watching the TV and never get anything accomplished or turn that motherfucking soul sucker off forever!
The same goes for streaming movies. If you have thousands of movies at your fingertips it’s just the same (even worse) than television. Now you have unlimited access to everything you want to watch. Get rid of that bullshit! It’s for dummies and suckers anyway.
3) Fast Food, Junk Food, Other Highly Processed Food – I’m still amazed at the sheer number of people who cannot put together the subpar “food” consumed with almost every ailment be it physical or mental. Garbage in is garbage out but no one can put 2 and 2 together.
All that nasty food is loaded with added chemicals, fillers, and addictive compounds that work to make you stupid, lazy, docile, fat, weak, and sick. Next time you’re in line at KFC or McDonalds I want you to take a look around at everyone else in line.
Do these people look like they’re in great health with abundant energy to take on the world? No? Do they look like they’re going to go home and eat their slop in front of the TV and go to work tomorrow to be able to buy more cow feed? Yes.
If that’s the life you want then go for it. Perhaps there is a “fat acceptance community” you can join and bitch about how your genes won’t let you do anything. Or…
You can eat nothing but real, healthy, natural whole food and see how fucking great you feel! Perhaps for the first time you will notice all this extra energy that you can put towards so many uses. Real whole foods include eggs, steaks, pork chops, fruits, vegetables, rice, potatoes, etc.
It does not include wheat thins or other slop posing as health food. Eat healthy to be healthy. Healthy people have tons of energy. Fat cows have no energy.
4) Video Games/Computer Games – Games take away hours of your life and for what? I honestly don’t understand video games after you grow up. It makes no sense to me but so many young men are addicted, literally addicted, to them it is disheartening.
Think about all the stuff you could do if you weren’t cooped up in the dark pretending to be a war hero or whatever stupid shit you’re playing this week.
Give the games up for REAL LIFE! Get rid of them, throw them away, sell them, uninstall them, just leave them behind. There’s so much you could be doing instead!
5) Porn – Porn is probably the worst thing for a young man becomes it makes him extremely lazy. Instead of going out to find a girl to have sex with he can just sit at home in the dark and live out his fantasies on the computer.
You never have to develop a personality or “game” because you can have everything you think you want night after night. Only problem is you are at home, alone, pretending. Think about how sad that actually is.
Instead of going out and trying to meet girls you’re sitting at home in the dark playing with yourself. I have to tell you it’s much better having a girl to play with than it is to play by yourself.
Solutions are quitting cold turkey, installing some parental controls that don’t let you access porn. You can tell yourself you’ll cut down, or do it in moderation but moderation is bullshit. You’ll either do it a lot or not at all.
What you can do instead:
Go out and start talking to girls. If you’ve been a dork or bad with women you’re whole life you will have to learn some game. This will likely become your new addiction, but that’s ok because it is a healthy natural pursuit.
Every man wants women (besides the obvious), women only want alpha males who can lead. Go make something happen with a beautiful woman.
6) Having a Lazy Wife or Girlfriend – Being in a relationship is notorious for making a man lazy. You get complacent, you order pizza every night, you rent a movie, you go shopping. Pretty soon it’s 2 years later, you’re fat, you’re working a shitty job, you look back and you’ve accomplished nothing.
If you’ve got a lazy girlfriend (watches TV all the time, doesn’t get you fired up to become successful) it’s time for some dumpage. She can be lazy all she wants but don’t let her drag you down too.
There are plenty of other fish in the ocean, find one that fires you up and inspires you (don’t confuse that with a nagging shrew) and watch all the shit you get accomplished with her support.
If you’re married to a lazy good-for-nothing I don’t know what to tell you except you were stupid to get married in the first place. After she takes half your stuff, pay her alimony or child support out the wazoo, takes your kids maybe you will wise up and find a good woman the next time around.
7) Facebook and Other Social Media – No reason to live life when you can pretend to be whatever you want. How many times have you been to some gathering where people should be chatting with each other but instead are on their phones commenting on Facebook? All the time.
You could be one of those people who live their lives through a computer and a phone. Why don’t you live your life the way it should be?
Commit social media suicide, get rid of all the Facebook nonsense and concentrate on tangible life experiences that actually make a difference.
Instead of commenting on Facebook about some triviality you can accomplish something. Go to the gym and pick up some weights, go for a hike, anything but living like a social media zombie.
The world is waiting for you. Go get it. Leave all the lazy zombies to their smartphones and laptops.