The top 8 books recommended by Bold and Determined
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill – This book completely changed my life and taught me one very important trait you need to be successful – thinking positively.
- Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder by Arnold Schwarzenegger – This is the most motivational book I have ever read in my entire life.
- The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ DeMarco – This is the best business book ever written and is a must read for any entrepreneur or aspiring entrepreneur.
- The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich by Tim Ferris – This book literally changed my life. I thought I was tied to the USA forever, I finished reading this book and immediately bought a plane ticket to Thailand. I haven’t looked back since reading this book.
- How to Get Rich: One of the World’s Greatest Entrepreneurs Shares His Secrets by Felix Dennis
- 30 Days of Discipline by Victor Pride – The smallest habits make the biggest difference.
- Body of a Spartan by Victor pride – Build the body of a Spartan
- Becoming the Bull by John Doe Bodybuilding – The no bullshit guide to hardcore bodybuilding.
Recommendations for starting a website
To start a website or a web based business you simply need two things: a domain name and a host.
If you’re interested in starting a website check out BADNET to get a great deal on hosting, a free domain, 4 free blogging reports AND a free setup if you’re new to wordpress.
Website design and themes
Email & newsletter service
Bold and Determined uses and recommends MailChimp for your newsletter and email service.
Must read articles
To read more about starting a website and making money online read these classic Bold and Determined articles:
Modafinil is a ‘nootropic’ and the ultimate focus tool.
You can buy Modafinil at Modafinil Edge.
To read more about Modafinil read the classic Bold and Determined articles:
Muscle Building Supplements
Super DMZ – The best supplement for building muscle on planet earth. This supplement is not a joke so read up before you beast up. Read the classic Bold and Determined article about this supplement here.
Universal Uni-Liver - The best protein supplement on the market, but you gotta mega-dose it to get any strength and muscle building effects. The box says take 2-3 tabs with a meal, I take 10 with a meal.
Zinc – Zinc helps to increase testosterone and a common “side effect” is increased semen volume. Try 150mg per day to get the best benefits.
Baxter of California After Shave Balm - The best after shave I have ever used and I never get those nasty red bumps on my neck any more. I live in Thailand and I pay double to have this product shipped to me.
Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street Luxury Shaving Cream for Sensitive Skin – The best shaving cream I have ever used.
I use the Synapse 25 backpack from Tom Bihn and I love the bag. It’s the best travel bag I have ever come across. Travel light and travel in style.
Supplements to help you relax
5-HTP – I have trouble relaxing at night. It seems like my mind “wakes up” at night and instead of relaxing and winding down I’ve got a thousand thoughts and ideas going through my head. 5-HTP has been a big help in relaxing me at night. Start with 100mg and hour or two before sleep to get a good night’s rest.
Kratom – Kratom makes me just a happier guy when I use it. It’s a great substitute for alcohol and there are no hangovers or debilitating side effects (but drink lots of water when you use Kratom because it can make you constipated). Before you buy Kratom you must read All About Kratom – The Bold and Determined Special Edition.
Websites you may enjoy
BADWEAR – Go to war in style with the official B&D merchandiser.
BADNET – Want to start a profitable blog? We have the total solution.
Victor Pride – Victor’s personal home page.
Danger and Play - The website for men who want more out of life.
Good Looking Loser – Hardcore self improvement.
John Doe Bodybuilding – Bodybuilding for the every-man.
Spartan Entrepreneur – Learn how to do digital business in 3 ways.
BOSS MMA – Psychology of the fight.