How to Improve Your Mood by Making More Money

From the Desk of Victor Pride

Monday, April 22, 2013

Subj: $$$$$$$$$$$$$

——————————

Friends of Bold and Determined, you may have noticed a dearth of posts in the last 6 months. I took a detour into bodybuilding, with all that entails, and as I have said many times multi-tasking is for girls. You do one thing until you have it complete and then you move on. My build is now how I wish it to be, more or less, and during that time my business grew and supported me with no hiccups. All is well. Now…….

This month I have had to make the decision many times to either renew some domains I purchased one year ago or to drop them. I ended dropping a ton of domains, because they were quite stupid, but it reminded of how motivated I was one year ago. One year ago I was beyond determined to make my money 100% online and to make Bold and Determined my lifeblood money maker. And I succeeded. I have been able to do minimal work for 6 months and not only make a livable income but my business actually grew during that time. I can quite literally do nothing for a month and have money coming in.

Not working is fine and dandy if you have other endeavors you are working on, say taking your bodybuilding to the next level, but one has to realize that having a great build is not the most important thing in life. The most important thing in life is having an ever-increasing stream of money, security and freedom and having a reason to require money, security and freedom. The future is coming for all of us and each of us should be prepared. And as far as I am concerned men should be constantly building, and for the future an empire should be built. To me, building an empire is the only worthwhile life goal. Follow the lead of the great Arnold Schwarzenegger. He built the world’s best body, but he was not satisfied with merely being a body, he went on to create an empire and no matter how much of a liar he is, no matter how much of a sociopath he is, no matter how out of his mind on steroids he is, no matter how many maids he fucked he is still an admirable man worthy of study and emulation.

It has recently come to the forefront of my mind that my mood is directly influenced by money. How much I have right now, how much I have coming to me, how much I plan to make, how much I need to spend, how I will acquire it etc. After having this revelation it has occurred to me that the only thing I care about is this: Seeing dollar signs in my email when I wake up in the morning.

More important that how great my abs look, more important than how full my upper arms are, more important that how good my girlfriend sucked my dick, more important than good news from friends and family, more important than anything, for my mood, is how much money is coming to me and the process and building up that money. If I don’t make as much money as I want then I am in a dark mood and the remedy for that dark mood is $$$$$, just as the remedy for hunger is a plate full of chicken and rice.

Many will say silly things like “Well, you should just be a man and get your emotions in order and never show anger“. My emotions are in order, when I don’t have the money I require I get angry and volatile, I don’t fix that by shrugging my shoulders and saying “Que sera, sera“, I fix it by making some money. If you do not have what you require you should be mad as hell until you fix it.

If I don’t wake up in the morning to an email full of orders I am not going to be in the best mood possible and just as when my belly is hungry I can be volatile. When I am well fed then I am calm, cool, pleasant and happy. The obvious solution to always be in a great mood is to constantly be improving the money situation.

Money buys freedom. Freedom from calling another man boss, freedom of location, freedom of time, freedom to say “no”, and freedom of anxiety from not having any money.

You have just received a payment” is music to my ears. And if that email says something else, well, I just don’t care.

There is a lot of this “Stay hungry. Always be hungry” type of mindset which I do not necessarily agree with. It is impossible to be well fed and hungry. If you’re hungry, you eat until you are full. Being hungry sucks. I say Always Be Building. You don’t have to be hungry to be a builder, you just need a goal, a commitment, time and a reason. Take as many detours as you like, but keep that end goal firmly in your mind. Right now I make 3.5 grand per month doing nothing because of what I built  2 years ago, 1 year ago, 6 months ago, and even the work I did these past 6 months. Now I expect to make 8+ grand per month doing a lot more work. For the fellas interested in how I do it I basically spelled out my entire game plan in the So You Want to Be a Professional Blogger series. What I did was not hard, I don’t like hard work. I like simple and I kept it simple and maybe more importantly I enjoyed what I was doing so much that I would even forget to eat. The most simple thing in the world is to do your duty day in and day out, time after time, day after day until it is where you want it to be. That’s all I did, I kept at it for 2 years until I had it where I wanted it, and right at the end of those two years I kicked it into overdrive. Routine, overdrive, routine, overdrive, relax, overdrive, routine. This is how you build something special.

PS – Make one dollar this week doing something new. Make two dollars next week. If you can make one, you can make two, if you can make two you can make four. If you can make four, well, you can make anything. I’d say good luck but it would be a lie, luck is made by you and you only. All that luck shit is in your head, consider yourself lucky and you will be. I’m the luckiest man in the world and I mean it.

Join 14,000+ other subscribers and get FREE updates about how to kick more ass. Enter your email address below and hit GO, we will never share or sell your email address with anyone...

Comments

1. 30 Days of Discipline is still holding up. It must have been December of 2011 when you let those read it first and I still go back to it as recently as this month. After the 30 days, it’s a great reminder to keep around and I recommend anyone buy it if they don’t have it already. Get your life together with 30 Days of Discipline!

2. Thank you Victor. Your posts are so motivating, I’ve decided to move up my goal for monetizing my own damn site.

3. Another kickass post! As hard as it is to admit, my mood is completely driven by money. It’s good to know that I’m not the only one struggling with this. Thanks once again for the inspirational words and ideas on what to do about it.

4. As always Victor you know how to get a brother hyped up! All this talk about money has made me decide that its time to take it to the next level! AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWOWOOOOOOOOOOO

5. I am taking this to heart : “Make one dollar this week doing something new. Make two dollars next week. If you can make one, you can make two, if you can make two you can make four. If you can make four, well, you can make anything.”

I am already making money online. And If I am already making money then I can make a lot of money by improving everything. This summer I am going to make it big time!

Thanks for the encouragement.

6. Appreciate the no-bullshit attitude.
    You are a big motivation for me.
    Work hard now, reap the benefits later!!! :D

You are the man the man! Glad to have you back. You need to post how you achieved your body building goal.

8. Thanks for being an inspiration as always. I appreciate the community you have built with B&D. I mean a lot of people can write. But building that community is even more impressive. I get on here and read comments and see the camaraderie between an awesome group of men all working to better themselves physically and financially. I gotta say Vic, you’ve truly built something here, and for that I thank you.

9. Mean Green says:

Good shit.

10. Timely post Victor. I just quit my job and officially become an independent contractor tomorrow morning. Grind time for sure, no more boss to breathe down my neck but no steady paycheck either. Like you said you have to make you’re own luck.

11. The first time I ever made a dollar online was one of the happiest moments of my life.

The rest of my world had completely caved in, and I didn’t have a lot else. Yet when I looked at the invoice (I actually made $1.33 in one night) I knew that everything would work out in the end.

12. Great post. U should write about your current diet and training regimen.

13. “Do your duty day in and day out.” Gotta love that! Thanks for a great article.

14. I want to buy your entrepreneur book, make it available!

15. Your payment methods for your books arent available in Canada and I want to buy. Any way to change this?

16. Training hard and eating clean is not enough to look like u did in the previous post. People asked Dwayne Johnson also known as the Rock that question for his new movie pain is gain. Want to know what people said? We smell bullshit…

17. If they knock down the internet how will u still make money? Don t forget about the financial collapse….are u ready? Blogging won t be an option…

Oh no!!!!!!!!! What should I do the Truth???? Should I sit in my moms basement and write conspiracy theory articles about the world ending???

• Bob Smith says:

Internet meltdown? Even if that did happen, a man of self-reliance and intelligence should have multiple streams of income .
      Financial collapse? What a bunch of bullshit. Fear will always keep the sheeple in check.
      Change your attitude. Instead of thinking “What if I fail?” you should be thinking “What if I succeed?”

Bob

18. Hey Victor, what’s your favorite Cigar? And how often do you enjoy one.

I have had one cigar in the past year. I used to enjoy one every 2-3 months or so. When I’m abroad I enjoy some cubans, but I just go by smell and pick the one that smells the best. In the States, again, I just pick whatever smells the best. I have a box of them sitting on my desk, but I ordered them online and they are terrible.

19. Victor do u believe in the dollar disappearing? U should write about preparing for shut down of the internet…cyber attack? the world is too dependent on it….

20. I love your blog and read it everyday. I read it over and over because is the best thing online. I m not picking on u with all these conspiracy theories. I just want to know what do u think about it and prepare for it. U should write about it in future posts. Thanks…keep up the great work….

21. What do u mean about not worrying about food disappearing? What does that have to do with the dollar s value dropping and moving closer to a cashless society? Almost everywhere u go shopping in the states businesses are only accepting credit and debit cards and avoiding cash? What about bitcoins too?

22. Besides this blog and grinning and winning what other websites do u have? Both of them are off the chain….keep up the great work….u have a lot of people who support and appreciate what u r doing…

23. What do u think about the new world order?

24. john doe says:

I enjoy your blog, and nobody likes to be broke, thats for sure. But there are things in life that are like chasing the horizon, you never get there. You run faster towards it and it just seems further and furhter away. Bodybuilding is exactly like this!! There is never going to be a point that you’ll look at yourself and say “yep, I made it. I’m satisfied” It’ll never happen, I’ve done more shit with my body than I ever thought possible, from girls to competitions, to magazine appearances. When you reach the extreme or the pinnacle in anything, its easy to lose track of why your doing it in the first place. It owns you, you are a slave to it. I get people saying things about my physique almost everywhere I go, doesn’t feed me anymore. Everyplace I go I’m a fucking label, a stereotype, misjudged, women quite frankly are scared shitless off the point I’m at with it. I have a photo shoot in 2 more wks and I’ve been dieting my ass off, and I’m miserable. I’m so miserable I cannot even stand to be around myself anymore!! Vic, be well rounded brother. Dont let one thing consume too much of you, it will eventually run you and you’ll never be happy. You make a million bucks, you wont be happy until you make 2 million, and so on. HOWEVER, as much as I know bodybuilding can consume me, itsd what makes me happy. I dont look at it like work, other do. All of the meal prep and training to most people is work. But to me its a lifestyle and a hobby. Those truly successful financially approach money the same way. Its no longer “a job” its a hobby. “How good can I get at making $$$?” I believe once I step back from bodybuilding and apply this same aspect to making $$ I will be very successful. And that is going to happen in about 2 more weeks after my mag shoot. I also believe that bodybuilding is similar to making $$ in another aspect. Its all about pushing the envelope and backing off, pushing it further and backing off. We cant go 120% 24/7 or we burn out. I believe this is the way many investors look at the market and investments as well. Bodybuilding teaches you alot about life, it really does.

• There are some needs for baseline contentness, like food, shelter, and relationships.

But everything in life is like that. There is no “alright, that’s it, I’m happy. time to relax and do fucking nothing for the rest of my life”. Emptiness, sadness, these are natural feelings — they are the feelings that push us towards prosperity in times of lack.

I feel bad for the people who subscribe to the “be happy”, meditate, Buddhist bullshit. The mind doesn’t work that way. It is one constant upwards struggle. Accept it, and make the best of it.

• Bob Smith says:

The hunt is sweeter than the kill.

After you have mastered something, try something else out. A fulfilling life is really all about taking on new challenges, lose or fail. As for me, sure the imagined end results provide me with the initial spark, but it’s the often unpredictable and bumpy ride that’s the best part.

Bob

25. Victor i like ur website.

I need your advice on something.

How to deal with breakups. I knw you have an article about it i ve read it but i still think about her after 5months.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

26. Vic can you write an article over some of the best places where you’ve worked in the world being a location independent writer? I’m just curious on your perspective and what you do since you’re a blogger and I’m assuming you have some decent free time in these places.

I missed this comment somehow. In a nutshell I like Bangkok the most but I will have a post detailing some Asin cities coming soon.

Great blog bro. After quitting my job and cutting out “friends” and bullshit from my life, I find that I am completely alone. I have no one left, no texts no emails no phone calls.
    How do you deal with the loneliness?
    -redx

Hrmmm… I will write a post about this at some point. In a nutshell, spend time with people who enrich your life. Pick the right girlfriend, pick the right friends, etc. Don’t kick everyone out, just kick out the energy vampires.

28. That s true. Loneliness can be worst than death…

29. It has recently come to the forefront of my mind that my mood is directly influenced by heroin. How much I have right now, how much I have coming to me, how much I plan to buy, how much I need to spend, how I will acquire it etc. After having this revelation it has occurred to me that the only thing I care about is this: Injecting heroin when I wake up in the morning.

More important that how great my abs look, more important than how full my upper arms are, more important that how good my girlfriend sucked my dick, more important than good news from friends and family, more important than anything, for my mood, is how much heroin I inject and the process and building up that heroin. If I don’t inject as much heroin as I want then I am in a dark mood and the remedy for that dark mood is heroin, just as the remedy for hunger is a plate full of chicken and rice.

Many will say silly things like “Well, you should just be a man and get your emotions in order and never show anger“. My emotions are in order, when I don’t have the heroin I require I get angry and volatile, I don’t fix that by shrugging my shoulders and saying “Que sera, sera“, I fix it by injecting some heroin. If you do not have what you require you should be mad as hell until you fix it.

• Just helping you out, mate, it seems like you’re in a dark place at the moment, I hope you this will let you see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Simon.

My friend comparing monetary success to heroin is a bit of a stretch.

• Hi Simon,

Every single person is hooked on something that makes them feel good. Whether it be food, love, success, fame, learning, mastery, art, strength, or money. Usually a combination. That is life.

When call something an “addiction” when we pursue it despite negative consequences. Heroin is an addiction. Money can be an addiction, but in this case, it is absolutely not. Victor clearly seems to be better off, not worse off.

I know it’s difficult to get the balance right — between the masturbatory lies of “power is bad, just be happy”, and the addictive “all forms of power are always good, no matter the consequences” mindset. Victor is someone who has balance. To be frank, since you’re comparing his harmless strive for power as a bad thing, you don’t have that balance.

It seems like you’re in a dark place at the moment, I hope you this will let you see the light at the end of the tunnel.

30. Dimitri says:

Some good post by Victor Pride which got deleted http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=24866

31. Hey Victor I followed your advice and created a website to make money however I don t know how to get users to visit and join it. Any tips or suggestions? My website is http://www.lootpost.com. Thanks….

32. german girl says:

Victor do you really live in Bangkok? I thought you lived in the USA… you date asian girls? I read in another post that you didn’t.

I live in Bangers and I have a girlfriend so I do not date anyone. I have never said I don’t date asian birds, I said I would not marry one. But then again I wouldn’t marry any girl.

33. german girl says:

your girlfriend is asian?

34. Stumbled on this site. Thought I would comment. Most people wont like this comment. Understandable. I hope you and your readers see it. What men fail to realize is that they were created. They didnt create themselves. Either by accident or on purpose. And most know they were not created by accident. Not reproduced but created. Not by accident…by evolution. But on purpose…a creation. By someone more powerful than themselves. If you believe this much at least, ask yourself, How could this, in all our endeavors of this 75 or so short years of unexpected death, sickness, old age then the grave, be all that there is?? We are not just ants or flowers that recycle back into the earth. But we have a choice. A choice to be prideful or humble. Kind or cruel. Selfish or selfless. Merciful or unmerciful. These are choices of the soul that could not possibly just recycle back into the earth and proof you were created. If this is true, it must be more to life than success in earnings, muscles, female approval, pride and physical satisfaction and then die. Think for a moment. Would Those powerful Men (more powerful than us) who have died, come back to repeat the same selfish, futile life all over again with what they know now? By no means! For more on this contact me anytime. stevemonty08@gmail.com

35. Hey Victor, ever heard of the Zeitgeist Movement or the Venus Project? What do you think of a society where money would be eradicated and we all work towards common ‘wealth’ as human beings rather than possessions? I’m not talking about some hippie world where we all smoke weed, have a carrot based diet, never shower and live happily with each other, please don’t get me wrong. What I’m talking about is a society where we get to actually understand the world we live in, take the next step in evolution and use means such as technology, to do those millions of shitty boring jobs that are filled with wage slaves, to wisely manage the finite resources of our planet, and progressively over time, actually free mankind from this huge monopoly. We live in an insane world, the amount of money and cientifical research that is used for wars, could feed the entire population of the earth and provide for hospitals and schools all over the world. So, even though I agree with everything you say about making money, I only agree with you because this paradigm in our society is the only thing I know since birth and we are forced to be this way, but if we could rebuild society, wouldn’t it be much better if there was no money at all, and we just worked for the sake of praising and enjoying our lives, and to make for a better world? Just wanted to know your thoughts on this issue.

David

^^Sounds like a cool Sci-fi movie. Let me know when it comes out, I’ll go and see it.

• Haha it’s already out, just check out Zeitgeist: Moving Forward, you can see it right away. I know it sounds way too utopic but well, in the last 100 years humans have achieved more than in like 20.000 years of evolution, so I guess anything is possible in the near future, it’s just a matter of whether we choose to evolve or extinguish ourselves with wars and pollution. Even though I don’t really believe it will ever happen, it’s just a nice concept worth thinking about though

• You’re talking about a Resource-Based Economy. “Money” (or any currency really) was invented to be a liquid form of value that would allow fairer barter/trade. For example, if I have a car and you have a bottle water, and I want to buy your bottle of water, I cannot give you my entire car for the water. My car is worth way more than a $1 bottle of water. But if I chop my car (value $5000) into 5000 little pieces, I can give you one piece in exchange for your $1 bottle of water and still have $4999 of my wealth. Fair trade. Obviously no one’s going to physically chop up a car, so this is where currency helps. You can give $1 of your wealth and still keep $4999 of it.

Resource-Based Economies function without money, where everyone literally provides for everyone (I believe it’s best applied to 3rd world situations). For example, if there’s a village with a farmer, a tailor, and a school teacher, the farmer will supply the food, the tailor will clothe the population, and the school teacher will educate everyone’s children. Everyone fills a productive and vital role. In my opinion, it’s the only solution to poverty and world hunger. Instead of using hundreds of billions of international aid to just BUY food for starving people, if you set up a relatively self-sufficient system like a Resource-Based Economy, the entire planet will be better off.

A few of us are working on a project such as this, set to launch in Northern India in 2017. It’s one of the reasons I’m in business. We’re funding it with our own businesses so we don’t have to seek the grants and sponsors.

• Well I never thought about it that way (about the chopping thing xD) but yeah that makes sense. Anyway, I’m not talking about tailors and farmers and teachers etc, what I meant is a society where people stop worshipping money like it’s a fucking religion, and actually understand what’s important. First of all, every human needs food, water, shelter, safety and education. Those are the basic needs shared by everyone to mantain a stable society, and CAN be provided to everyone on Earth with the resources available right now, if we just make things slightly different. Once these needs are fulfilled, humans are free to do basicly whatever they want, and in a world which isn’t sick like this, I bet a lot of the population would be more willing to take care of themselves, to study science, arts and so on and to contribute to a better world… I don’t understand actually, people already know that the great central banks work like the mafia and that the governments are puppets at the hands of corporations, why do people keep thinking that politicians and economists can solve their problems? It’s science that has brought us where we are, not money.. money can’t feed you, or clean your water, or warm you or get you to travel, or make you smart, it’s science that makes it possible.. It’s very furstrating, because I think more and more of money as useless pieces of paper that actually is an obstacle to progression, but I’m forced to get it somehow just in order to survive…

Well it’s nice to hear that everywhere around the world people are working towards such projects though, hope it works out for you.

• I totally hear you. I was introduced to that documentary when I was 17. I’m now 23 and still have not come to terms with the Fractional Banking System. It blew my mind then and it still blows my mind now.

As Henry Ford once said, “It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”

That being said, I still agree with Victor’s advice about improving one’s mood by making more money. I’m shocked at how much my temperament is controlled by my income. I run a business where one week we bring in 10,000k, and the next week it can be 2k. And it all depends on cancellations of valuable appointments, which my staff nor I have control over. If we have a shitty week, my energy level lowers, as does my motivation. I begin to daydream about living the life of a housewife, lol. If it’s a good week, my smile beams, I feel a lot sexier, and daydream about expansion, haha.

I’m not proud of my emotions being so dependent on money, but I’m not ashamed either.

• Interesting fact: Spartans were forbidden from possessing money; even touching it. :O

• PUMPsix says:

Angie,

Have you taken into account the problem of economic calculations in a planned economic system?

• The ‘social experiment’ were implementing will only include a few dozen people to start, and it will include folk who have no access to education, unstable or no shelter, no income, little/no food. Essentially, families who, for generations, have not been a part of *any* economic system, planned or unplanned.

I understand that planned economies may have it’s disadvantages, but the unplanned economy hasn’t done very well for the poor. We’re testing this as a possible solution.

• Sorry David, Marx thought the same as you did and Communism, which is exactly what you are describing, never seemed to workout quite that well. To date, Capitalism is the primary system that has worked best because it takes into consideration the INNATE human trait of SELFISHNESS. Deal with it or don’t, but Communism (and what you described) does not work. This isn’t fucking Avatar here.

36. Craig Burgess says:

I seriously love this shit!

Vic, I am just learning how to start an online business. It’s all I think about and do all day. I saved all my money and moved to New Zealand and managed to stay for a year and a half before they finally kicked me out! I realized I needed a mobile business and lifestyle. Everyone is pissed at me because I refuse to get a job and I sit at this computer all day. I leave just to go to the gym. But I don’t give a shit, because while they are all partying I’m going to be working hard and getting where I want! I read “Think and Grow Rich” which was one of the best books I read in awhile and I know now how to take these thoughts and make them physical. I have been reading your blog for 2 months now and I have been listening to James Schramko,Ezra Firestone, Clay Collins, Jaymes Dyson, Dan Andrews to name a few and you. I am going to join one of these circles to get help from top players and to stop fucking around with people who are only halfass wantrepenuers . I just learned word press and now know a little css and bought a few domains. I just wanted to say thanks for the tone of voice you bring to the net and to keep up the good work.

P.s. I love the simplicity of your page, how did you create that “are you jacked” bar that goes to your squeeze page??

37. Victor I was told that deadlifting was bad for your back even when performed in perfect form. I read that as you get older it can cripple you? You included it in your book but I m afraid of getting hurt even though I have read about the results it produces.

• Abgrund says:

I used to do heavy deadlifts for several years and I had to give it up because I developed serious pain in the sacral region. On the other hand, deadlifting is a good exercise for back strength and for overall power. My advice is to go ahead and deadlift, but no more than your lean bodyweight. You can always increase the challenge by doing slower negatives.

38. To deadlift or not to deadlift . That s the question…..

39. I would really like to purchase the spartan entrepreneur e-book. Any idea when it if its going to be re-released? Thanks.

40. DJANGOchained says:

hey victor…its about time you wrote something on muscles… how about..”how olympic gymnasts get jacked”..their diet and routines..

41. Victor, I want to buy your spartanentrepreneur book. You’re chatting about how much you love making money, while I’m standing here waving my money in the air. How about selling me a copy?

PS: Great honest post once again. I feel the same.

42. I am twenty years old.
    I make ~65000 dollars a year in a physically demanding job in one of the lowest income regions in the nation.
    I’ve worked with some of the biggest pussies, who bitch and moan about how bad they hurt, while I work my ass off. They’re making the same wage as me, so I get on their ass. They cry to papa boss, and then I get in trouble? Fuck that. I am not doing anything for myself. Rotting away. Even worse, rotting away with pussified, negative, grown fucking men. You become who you are around. That is a fucking fact.

That isn’t a fucking life. Slave all day for change. I’ve saved up cash ever since I realized how bad I hated this “adventurous, exciting, fulfilling carreer” I love hard physical work, my pores opening up like facets and draining sweat, the heat, but working for someone else is not worth it. I don’t care about how much money they’re paying me to show up. I am intelligent enough to learn how to generate passive income. I am quitting my job tomorrow, since I didn’t feel like going to fucking work today anyway.
    Thank you for the eye opening.

43. Vic,

Great post, boss.

To those looking to make more money online, I highly recommend you check out my blog – there, I have written a full review of Vic’s eBook, “The Spartan Entrepreneur”.

Read it before you buy.

I highly recommend his method.

In no way am I affiliated with Vic – I find his works interesting enough to include in my own.

44. Vic, you got really straight forward no bullshit golden info here man. Thank you. I started to build my business and doing the best I can to live my life fully. I joined a network company but I didn’t do it consistently. Well, next time I’ll do it better. no excuses!

45. Just bought your spartan book! and you should keep doing ebooks like this!!!!!!
    Im a ambitious person too.

46. i feel the same way, but just unable to put it into words. Not having the amount of money you need to buy back your freedom is shit. Everyday, the only thing i think about is, how the fuck to make more money. Even if it takes a long fucking time, i will still continue to pursue it, i finally realize now at this fucking age of 24 that there is nothing worse in life than seeing your fucking soul degenerate. Thanks Vic!

PS: guys, please continue your endeavor of building your own brand/website, no matter how hard it is. If you feel that money is tight, it’s okay to work a job, but spend time everyday to work on moving forward, make it your priority, find time, get time, do the time, just don’t fucking give up, it’s quite sad to see people who start stuff but end up not even continuing (seeing so many empty websites)

Keep moving forward, even if it’s a little bit at a time.

• I agree wholeheartedly. I spend at least some time everyday to write content for my website. My goal is to make it my primary revenue stream, but for now my focus is writing quality content. Wish I had started on it earlier in life…no telling where I might have been if I even started 5 years ago.