This is a handshake.
This is a bunch of bullshit.
Bros be thinkin’ it’s cool to imitate the brothas. Dudes be thinkin’ they hip and progressive. Guys be thinkin’ they down and dirty with the cause.
Men don’t do this nonsense.
The importance of a good, strong, firm handshake cannot be overstated. When you shake hands with a man (or bump it or whatever this other faggotized baloney going around is called) you know right away what kind of man you’re dealing with. If you are dealing with a serious man not to be “trifled” with you will receive a solid, firm and strong handshake and eye-contact. If you be dealin’ with a “bitch nigga” you’ll get a limp wristed finger shake, some faggoty fist bump, something like in the picture above, or worst of all he will offer you his left hand.
I have been offered the left hand twice in my life. The first time it happened the man had grease all over his right hand and I didn’t see it, so he offered the left hand with an explanation. Fine. The second time it happened a joke of a man offered his limp left hand with no explanation. I knew right away I be dealin’ with a “bitch nigga”.
As a man of integrity you must always offer the handshake and never offer any kid of fist-bump baloney.
This is how you offer a handshake.
- Always try to be the first to offer a handshake and an introduction.
- Always make eye-contact when you do so.
- Always offer a good, firm grip. Never give a limp greeting to a man.
- Always offer the handshake at the beginning of a meeting and at the end.
- Always offer a handshake to male family member, business partners, male friends, and people you meet for the first time.
- Never remain seated for a handshake.
- Reduce firmness and grip as needed for the elderly and for women.
- Generally the handshake should not exceed 3 or 4 seconds (there are exceptions).
JUST SAY NO.
PS – While we are on the subject don’t be a bro, a dude or a guy.
That swinging dick makes you a man. That’s how you refer to yourself and that’s how you conduct yourself. You ain’t no bitch nigga is you?