How To Whiten Your Teeth For Less Than $10

When I was a kid I had perfectly white teeth. I also had allergies. My mom took me to an “Allergy Specialist” who put me on about 10 different medications. I guess to “see what worked”. None of them did work, unless the intended goal was to turn my teeth yellow and spotty and put me in the hospital for a week.

Over the years I have used almost every commercially available teeth whitener with zero success. I have also paid over $300 for professional laser whitening which did not work either.

It wasn’t until I stopped using fluoride toothpaste, in fact I stopped using toothpaste altogether, that my teeth whitened. In an effort to stop ingesting fluoride I stopped using toothpaste and I used a new miracle drug to brush my teeth. What is this new miracle drug?

Good old fashioned Baking Soda
Not only did my teeth get an excellent cleaning I also noticed after a few months that my teeth were a full shade whiter.

For a particularly effective method of teeth whitening you can brush with Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide 1-3 times per week. The combination of the baking soda and hydrogen peroxide form a chemical reaction that breaks down film growing on your teeth and uncovers hidden bacteria, making brushing far more effective.
To brush your teeth with baking soda all you need to do is get a cup or glass, pour in a bit of baking soda, add some water, stir with your toothbrush and brush your teeth with the mixture the same way was with toothpaste. On the days you use hydrogen peroxide just don’t add any water. Don’t swallow the solution.

Before you throw away tons of money on professional whitening and expensive over the counter products why not give baking soda and hydrogen peroxide a shot? It’s worth it even just to get off the poison that is fluoride.

The simplest methods are usually the best.

Baking Soda: $3.79
Hydrogen Peroxide: $4.99
Whiter & Healthier Teeth: Priceless

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 0 Flares ×

Comments

1. Victor, how about your tongue? can baking soda be used for brushing your tongue?

sure.

• Mind show says:

Forget about using any toothbrush for your tongue. Use a Miradent tongue cleaner instead (I tried a few others, Goldilocks style, but Miradent was not too hard, or too soft, but “just right”). A couple of “squeegee swipes” each AM and you’ve killed the single, biggest source of most bad breath (and any tongue coatings will soon disappear).

2. Landowski says:

Hi Victor, i’m a reader from Brazil.
    How much time it took to full whiten yout teeths? And YOU use that mixture how much times a day/week?
    Thanks in advance and congratulations from your amazing blog.

3. so Victor. Do you ever use normal toothpaste anymore or do you just brush like this all the time?

I always use toothpaste. When I went to China the baking soda was….different….and didn’t work so well so I switched back to toothpaste and haven’t gone back to baking soda yet.

4. Everest says:

Goodday mr Pride,

At first I want to tell you I really appreciate you blog and like your style. You’ve made me change my life dramatically.

At second, my question: How do we prepare the hydrogenperoxide? Just cleanse your mouth with it. And should we do it after the brushing of the baking soda? Or what is the method? It is unclear to me/

Have a nice day

Everest

• Just FYI to Everest: do NOT wash your mouth with hydrogen peroxide. It can kill other bacteria as well and lead to thrush.

Like Victor use to, I often brush with baking soda. It works. Avoid all the other garbage. Hydrogen Peroxide provides a good 1-2 punch. Just be careful with overusing the peroxide.

Extremely helpful my friend. I too went through all sorts of allergy medication growing up. That’s what was causing my teeth to change color and the flouride I had no idea. I’m going to try this! Thank you man!

6. Michelle P. says:

Sorry if I seem a little slow here. So, does one still use the toothpaste while also using the hydrogen peroxide baking soda treatment ? Or is it just one or the other ?

1. […] Original publicado en Bold & Determined: How To Whiten Your Teeth For Less Than $10 […]